Episode 49: Air Time!

After Mew winning a Plain Badge from Whitney, Mew's Primeape has evolved into Annihilape, and Molly catches Yamper and Pawmo, the group enjoying a quiet breakfast at the Pokemon Center.

Suddenly, a stranger wearing a pink shirt walks up to them in excitement, "Oh my goodness, is it you?!" And leans to Mew, "Is it really you?!"

"I think it's me?" Mew says, confused.

The pink-shirted man clutches Mew's hands into his own as he leans to Mew's face, "You just have to be on our show!"

"Huh?" Mew says, confused.

"All the trainers who challenge Whitney and win a Plain Badge come on to our radio show for an interview!" The man says.

"I..." Mew says, dumbfounded.

Misty then asks, "Are you the host?"

"Oh, good heavens, no," The man says, "Although I've been told I have a certain personal flair, I'm much too shy to show it in public, but thank you."

"Then, who are you?" Tomo asks.

"Excellent question! I am the producer of Poké Talk Radio," The man says.

Then Brock speaks up, "I know that show! That's the one with the girl who interviews all the Pokemon trainers."

The producer happily claps his hands, "Yay! Right you are! And a little bird named Nurse Joy just told me your friend won a Plain Badge. So then please come on the show?"

Mew reels back in shock. Even Pikachu and Eevee are shocked.

Elsewhere in Goldenrod City, Team Rocket is wandering around with empty stomachs.

"Boy, am I hungry," Meowth says.

Then Jessie says, "If we hadn't run out, we could've gone back to the Galleria and eat more free samples"

James then spots something ahead and stops, "Say! That looks like a department store."

"I bet they got a food department!" Meowth says.

Jessie happily says, "If they do..."

"Then they're sure to have free samples!" James says in excitement.

And Meowth says, "What are we waiting for?!"

Team Rocket soon rushes ahead to the building they think is a department store. They soon reach the entrance, but they've halted by the guards.

The guard says, "I'm sorry, the manager doesn't allow visitors without an appointment."

"Appointment?" James questions.

Then Jessie asks, "We need an appointment to go shopping?"

"Shopping?" The guard replies, "This isn't a store, miss, it's a radio station. You can see what's being broadcast up on the monitor there."

Team Rocket looks up at the monitor to see what's going on.

"This is DJ Mary, and I'll be back with some very special guests right after the Pokemon Morning Mega-mix!" The woman, DJ Mary says.

Mary has crimson hair, brown eyes, and wears a green shirt with glasses.

"That's interesting," Jessie says.

"People used to say my face was perfect for radio," James says.

Then Jessie says to the boys, "Come on, Team. We have an appointment to keep.

Soon, Team Rocket returns to the radio station wearing some outlandish clothes.

Jessie and James enter as they say, "We're here to see Mary!