Episode 26: Good 'Quil Hunting

Continuing to make their way to Azalea Town and the next Johto League Gym, Mew and her friends find themselves in thick, dark woods. They are trying to find their way to get to the town, and even try to use the guide book and Pokenav for it.

"Is there anything the matter, Brock?" Misty asks

"There's nothing the matter with me, but there's definitely something the matter with this map," Brock says.

"Hmm, my Pokenav says that we're getting close to Azalea Town, but I'm having trouble from our location of which we need to go," Mew says

"Sounds like we're lost again," Jen says.

Suddenly, someone calls out, "Hey, you!"

The group turns to see a boy with purple hair, dark teal shirt, a red vest, light blue pants, and dark shoes.

The boy asks, "Have you kids seen any Cyndaquil around here?"

"Haven't seen one," Mew says.

"Nope," Tomo answers.

"Not a one," Jen says.

"Beats me. I heard there are supposed to be wild ones all over the place," The young boy says.

"I see," Mew says.

"Maybe if we keep walking we'll find one, or they'll find us," Jen says.

"Probably," Mew says.

However, the boy says, "Listen here, kid! You better stay away from the Cyndaquil if you know what's good for you!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mew asks, not liking the boy's attitude.

Brock steps forward, "Look, kid! What makes you think you have the right to tell her what he can and can't do?!"

"Whoever happens to find the Cyndaquil first has the right to catch it fair and square!" Misty says.

The boy angrily says, "Says who? Just stay out of my way and keep away form the Cyndaquil!" and walks away.

"What an attitude," Misty says.

"I feel sorry for any Cyndaquil he catches," Jen says.

"You can say that again," Brock says.

"If you ask me, he shouldn't be catching it if he's not going to be nice," Tomo says.

"Yeah," Mew says.

Misty turns to Mew, "Hey Mew, if you want, you should go find a Cyndaquil."

"Really? Are you sure?" Mew asks.

"We're sure. Besides, I'm sure you want to catch one before that guy does," Brock says.

"Okay, we'll try not to be gone for too long," Mew says.

Then turns to her Pokemon, "Come on, Pikachu, Eevee."

The Pokemon agree.

Then the three head off into the woods to find a Cyndaquil.

"Personally, I hope Mew finds a Cyndaquil. Even if it isn't a water type, it's really cute," Misty says.

"I hope she finds it before that guy does," Tomo says.

"Me too," Jen says.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket spot the group from a top a large hill

"Bingo! They're right in our line of fire!" Meowth says,

"Our patience and planning is about to pay off," James says.

Then Jessie says, "Not to mention our scrimping and saving."