Episode 34: No Big Woop!

Mew and her friends continue on their journey to Goldenrod City, and the next Johto League gym.

Just then, Misty spots something to her left, "Hey! Look at that, guys! It's such a cute little place."

The group looks to see a small building.

"Aww, it looks adorable," Jen says.

"What do you think they use that building for, Brock?"

"Hmm," Brock replies, thinking, "Good question. From the looks of it, it might be a.." But before he can finish, something climbs from the tree and sneaks onto his back.

Brock screams and panics, "On my neck! On my neck! Something cold and wet and weird just dropped on the back of my neck! Get it off me, quick! Get it off!" but suddenly, a bit of the ledge gives way and Brock slides down.

Everyone gasp in shock

"Oh, no!" Misty cries out.

"Brock!" Mew calls out.

Meanwhile, beneath the ledge, there is a young girl talking to her class. The girl has brown colored eyes and dark blue hair in low pigtails. She also wears a blue shirt and orange hair ties.

She smiles and says, "Alright, class. Now, I hope everybody's ready to learn a lot today!"

Suddenly, she hears Brock screaming and turns around to find him, "Huh? What was—?"

And there he is, Brock has reached the bottom from fall, and the something that has dropped onto Brock's neck pokes out. It's a mostly blue, amphibious Pokémon that resembles an upright, armless axolotl. Its head is large compared to its body, and it has small, round, black eyes. It has purple, branching gills on either side of its head; the males have more branches in its gills than the females. It stands on two small, round feet, and it has a large, thick tail. On its belly are dark blue curved markings.

The girl is shocked, "Oh, my goodness!" and rushes to Brock and picks up the Wooper, "That was quite a fall. I hope you're alright."

"I'm just fine. Huh?" Brock, and looks up to see the girl.

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear that. I was afraid that my Wooper might have gotten you injured. Sometimes it gets a little mischievous and causes all kinds of trouble," The girl says.

Brock quickly gets up, "I'm Brock and this is exactly the kind of trouble I just love to get into."

"It's...nice to meet you, Brock. I'm Olesia," The girl says.

"I feel our meeting was destined to happen and your Wooper was the cupid that brought us together, don't you feel exactly that way too, Olesia?" Brock says, falling in love.

Olesia sweat drops, "Not...really."

Then Misty grabs Brock's ear and drags him away, "Come on, Brock. Let's not let cupid make you stupid."

Togepi and Pichu giggle.

Mew apologizes, "Sorry, Brock can get a little weird sometimes and falling over a cliff doesn't help."

Then Jen asks, "Uh, miss, maybe you can tell us what all of these buildings are for."

"Oh, this is a preschool just for Wooper," Olesia answers.

"A preschool just for Wooper?" Tomo asks, curiously.

"Oh, I get it. That's why the building looks so cute," Misty says.

Pikachu says, "Pika Pika. (Hello, Wooper.)

"Eevee," (Hello) Pikachu says.

Then Wooper soon jumps into a pond.