Episode 29: Gettin' The Bugs Out

Now that the mysterious GS Ball has been delivered to Kurt, the Pokeball expert, Mew and her friends are now making their way to the Azalea Gym for Mew's long awaited match.

"It can't be far now," Mew says.

"The second gym in the Johto League, the Azalea Town gym," Brock says.

"I can't wait to see," Tomo says.

"I can't wait for Mew to win," Jen says.

Mew giggles in reply.

Just then, Misty holds her canteen and uses it as a microphone to ask, "Mr. Ketchum, do you have a prediction about your upcoming Pokémon match?"

"Well, I predict that it might be a tough battle, but I'm sure to win," Mew says.

"Eevee," (I agree.) Eevee says.

"Pikachu!" (You betcha!) Pikachu says.

"You're right about that. I think this'll be a tough one for you, if you haven't come up with a plan yet," Misty says.

"How come?" Mew asks.

"You don't have your star battler anymore. In your other gym matches, you could count on Charizard to use its fire power to win during tougher matches," Misty says.

"That's true, but I have my other Pokemon with me who are just as strong," Mew says.

Then she brings out Cyndaquil's Pokeball, "I do miss Charizard, but I know he's training hard at the valley. And I have my other Pokemon, like Cyndaquill who has plenty of firepower."

"That's true, it might be tough, but I'm sure you'll win if you have a plan," Misty says.

Soon, Mew and the others are standing in front of the gym

"Well, this is it," Mew says

Mew calls out, "Hello? Anybody here?"

"Are you positive we're in the right place? Cause this looks more like a garden then a Pokemon gym," Misty asks.

"Well, it may look like a garden, but according to the guide book, this is the Azalea Town gym," Brock says.

"Come on, let's have a look around," Mew says, and walks inside.

"Uh, guys. Maybe we should wait here," Misty says.

Soon, everyone begins to walk inside the gym to find the gym leader.

Mew looks around, "The gym leader's gotta be around here, someplace."

"I know we're inside, but it feels like we're in a forest," Brock says.

"Yeah. Kind of reminds me of the forest just outside of Pallet Town," Mew says.

"Or the Viridian Forest," Misty says.

"Or the forest at the Pokemon Nature Preserve," Tomo says.

Then Jen says, "Or the forest at Jurassic Island."

"Well, to me, it feels like something creepy is gonna jump out at us any second now," Misty says, growing uneasy.

"What kind of something, Misty?" Mew asks.

"Like, something that could sneak up behind you and..." Misty says, but interrupted to feel something on her head.

Misty screams and runs around in a panic, "Something's on my head! Something's on my head!"

Mew stops Misty from running, "Calm down Misty, it's only a Caterpie."

Misty stops panicking and looks up to see that it is a Caterpie on her head.