Episode 98: The Kecleon Caper!

It's another bright and sunny day for Mew and her friends as they continue on the road to Olivine City. Just then, a large shadow covers over them. When they look up, they find a large blimp flying overhead.

Mew is amazed, "Whoa! A blimp!"

"Technically, it's a dirigible," Brock says. Then he looks at the guidebook, "It's probably heading for the big air station that's just up the road a bit."

"Come on! Let's go check it out!" Tomo says.

"Skwovet Skwovet," (Yeah, let's go!) Skwovet says.

Everyone then hurries to follow the Blimp, and soon approach the spot of the dirigible lands.

"Wow. That's awesome!" Molly says.

"It's so big!" Misty says.

"It must be some kind of cargo carrier," Brock suspects.

But the reporter says, "No, that's the Leviathan 2 on its maiden voyage circumnavigating the globe."

"It's on its maiden voyage?" Misty asks.

"Circumnavigating?" Mew questions.

"Yeah," The Reporter answers with a nod, "You know, flying all the way around the world. It's 200 meters long, carries a crew of sixty, and 200 passengers. It's got all-luxury suites, three gourmet restaurants, even a theater! It's like a five star floating hotel!"

"Cool!" Molly says.

"Totally!" Jen says.

"I can't wait to get aboard and check it out!" The Reporter says.

Pikachu, Eevee, and the other Pokemon marvel at the mighty vessel.

" I sure would like to see what that thing looks like on the inside," Brock says.

"Yeah," Mew agrees.

Soon, one of the crew members comes down and calls out, "May I have your attention, please? Is there a Pokemon doctor here in the crowd? We have a situation on board."

Mew and the others walk over.

Mew asks, "What's going on, sir?"

"Two of our passengers' Pokemon aren't feeling very well and they need help," The Crew member says.

"Pokemon?" Molly questions.

"Unfortunately, we don't have a Pokemon doctor on board, and the nearest Pokemon Center is in Olivine City, and their airport can't handle a ship this size," The crew member says.

Soon, Brock steps in, "No sweat. I'll be glad to take out those Pokemon."

"You're a doctor?" The Crew Member asks.

"No, I'm a Pokémon Breeder and I always carry a supply Pokémon remedies," Brock says.

The crew member smiles, "Hey! A breeder! That should do, come on board!"

Soon, Mew and her friends aboard the blimp are astonished to see the size and appearance on the inside.

Misty is the first to express her astonishment, "Wow! From the outside you'd never know it looks like this inside."

"It's really huge," Jen says.

"It's a lot better than the blimp we went to get to Valencia Island," Mew says.

"A lot better," Tomo adds

Up ahead, Brock notices two tall beautiful ladies. One of them has long orange hair wearing a blue dress, while the other girl standing next to her wears a pink dress and has long brown hair. And Brock falls instantly in love with them. Soon, the group meets with the two ladies.