Episode 125: An EGG-sighting Adventure!

Mew and her friends continue on the route to Mahogany Town, and the next Pokemon Gym. Mew is taking care of the egg that is given to her by Mr. Shelby, along with the Togepi egg, and Ho-Oh Egg. Jen is also taking care of her Suicune Egg.

Mew looks at her light blue Egg and says, "I wonder what type of Pokémon is gonna hatch from it."

"Pika." (Me, too.) Pikachu says.

"Eevee," (Me three.) Eevee says.

": I can't wait. It's starting to drive me a little crazy waiting for that egg to crack," Misty says.

"So what type of Pokémon are you hoping for, Mew?" Brock asks.

"I'm not sure. To me, any type will be fine as long as it's a healthy Pokemon," Mew says.

"Pika!" (Here here!) Pikachu says.

Misty covers her mouth, "Mew, you sound more like a mother hen than a Pokémon trainer."

"Yeah. I guess so," Mew says, "But I can't wait for my eggs to hatch."

"Wonder which of the Eggs you got is going to hatch first," Tomo replies.

"It could be my Suicune Egg, or Mew's Togepi Egg," Jen says.

"I can't wait to see one of the eggs hatch," Molly says.

As the group chat among themselves, something comes out of the bushes. That something being Team Rocket.

"Well, what do you know? The head twerp has her a nifty, new Pokémon egg. Well, more like an addition," Jessie says.

"What do you suppose is inside of it?" James asks.

"Betcha it'll be someting pretty terrific," Meowth says.

"It could even be a legendary Pokémon," Jessie says.

"A legendary Pokémon?!" James asks, surprised.

Meowth also has some suggestions, "Like Articuno! Maybe a Moltres! Perhaps even a Zapdos!"

"Yay!" Team Rocket cheers.

But then James suggests, "Or maybe it's just something to eat with ham, bacon or sausage on the side."

"Wobb-uffet!" (I hope not!) Wobbuffet says.

"Whether it's a Pokémon or breakfast, we're going to steal that thing! And we can also natched the other eggs while we're add it," Jessie says.

"Yeah. you heard those twerps, two out of three are Legendary Pokemon," Meowth says.

"Ready!" James says.

"Yeah! And den, when we snatch up da egg, da yolk will be on dem!" Meowth says.

"Wobb-uffet!" (Let's do it!) Wobbuffet says.

Later, a storm is seen brewing

Misty is the first to notice, "Hey. The sky's starting to look a little scary."

"It looks like there's a Pokémon Center not too far ahead," Brock says, looking at the guidebook.

Lightning soon flashes, causing Pikachu and Sparkle to spark and get excited.

"Hey, Pikachu! Be careful!" Mew says.

"Sparkle, you need to be careful. We'll get hit if you do that," Misty says.

Lightning suddenly strikes further ahead as rain starts coming down.

Brock cries out, "Quick! Let's get out of here!"

"Yeah!" Everyone replies.

With that, Mew and her friends begin to make a run for it to the Pokemon Center.