Episode 9: Snubbull Snobbery

Continuing their journey to Violet City and the Johto Region, Briar and her friends find themselves in the majestic town of Palm Hills. There are large houses and mansions with large fences and gates around the area.

"Look at all these humongous houses!" Mew says, amazed.

"Those aren't houses, they're mansions!" Misty says.

"It says here that Palm Hills is famous for sprawling estates and sweeping lawns," Brock says.

"I'll say," Tomo says.

Jen looks ahead, "Look at the size of that one over there!"

Everyone runs up to the gates.

"It's huge!" Mew says, amazed.

"Wow!" Tomo says, amazed.

"Sweeping lawns, huh? I wouldn't even want to mow it," Jen says.

Then Misty says, "Wouldn't it be fun to play Hide and Seek in a house with that many rooms."

Togpei and Pichu happily agree.

"Hey, do you think maybe they'd let us camp out in their garden?" Brock wonders.

But Misty says, "Somehow I don't think so, Brock."

Before the gang prepares to leave, they hear a group of gentlemen searching about something.

One of them asks, "Have you searched everywhere?"

"Uh-huh," A man answers.

Then another man says, "All the usual places."

Then the first man says, "You keep looking, and I'll keep Madame from getting frantic."

The two men answer, "Right!"

Then the three gentlemen split up to continue their search. The group of friends are confused.

"Huh? I wonder what they're looking for," Mew wonders.

The others are confused.

Sometime later, Mew and her friends decide to explore the town.

Soon, Misty walks to the others with a map, "Hey, look what Togepi, Pichu, and I found!"

"What is it?" Mew asks.

"It's a map that'll show us where all of the stars are," Misty answers, showing them the map.

"Stars? Like shooting stars?" Mew asks.

Misty giggles and says, "No, movie stars. It shows where houses of the movie stars are."

"Who wants to waste time looking at houses?" Tomo asks, confused.

And Brock says, "Sounds boring to me."

"Oh really, Brock?" Misty questions, "Well, lots of your favorite actresses live in those boring houses."

That has Brock excited, "Aah! So, what are we waiting for? C'mon!" And rushes off.

Mew calls out, "Wait up!" and follows Brock.

Misty and the others follow

Suddenly, a Growlithe comes charging towards the group, causing them to stop.

"Hey, a Growlithe!" Jen says, surprised.

Then Tomo says, "Something is making that Growlithe awfully upset."

The Pokemon agree.

Mew kneels to Growlithe and says, "You gotta settle down now, Growlithe, otherwise we can't even try to help you."