Pokemon the Movie 3: The Spell of the Unown Part 1

On the moonlit night, at a mansion on a hill, there lived a man named Spencer Hale. A grown man along with his dark gray hair. Along with his only daughter, Molly. A little girl around five, with light brown hair and blue eyes. In the bedroom, Spencer is reading his daughter a book.

Spencer says, "These are legendary Pokemon, Molly. Lots of people believe in them, even though they've never seen them. And in this book, the artist imagined what some of them might look like."

Molly turns the page, "This is the one you're looking for, isn't it?"

"Yes, I've been looking for it since... For a long time now," Spencer says.

There in the book it shows a man, a shaman, looking at a large number of Pokemon, the Unown. They are flat, thin Pokémon shaped like an eye with appendages that make it resemble a letter or a punctuation mark. It is entirely black, except for its white sclerae. All 26 alphabetic forms of Unown have fully open eyes, while the two punctuation forms have half-closed eyes. Though each of its forms has a counterpart in the Latin alphabet, Unown is said to resemble ancient writing and hieroglyphs.

"It looks funny," Molly says, and turns the page

Then Molly happily says, "There's Entei!"

"Entei looks a little scary to me. But you like Entei," Spencer says.

The page shows a young girl riding on Entei, a massive, leonine, quadrupedal Pokémon with some mastiff qualities. It is covered in brown fur and a long, light gray cloud of smoke running along its entire back. It has gray plates on either side of the cloud and a plate beneath the cream belly fur on its chest. Entei has gray paws with brown pads and black cuff-like bands on its legs. Both front paws house three small, white retractable claws, which can be seen in battle or in Pokémon Camp. Its main faceplate is red and shaped like fins or a six-sided star. A gray plate, resembling a horseshoe mustache, covers its muzzle. It also has a yellow crest with three sloped points on its forehead and red eyes.

"Entei's real big and strong, but it's still nice," Molly says and turns to her father, "Just like you are, Papa."

"I'm like Entei, am I?" Spencer questions, "Imagine that."

He then acts like Entei, "Well, then I am Entei!" and lets out a roar.

"You're Entei!" Molly happily says and pounces on her father, causing the two to fall off the bed.

"Here we go!" Spencer says and roars.

Soon, Spencer gives Molly a piggyback ride as they laugh and play together in Molly's room.

Suddenly, they hear something and it's coming from the computer,

"Another email. It must be Schuyler again. It's always him," Molly says, sounding disappointed.

Molly's father, Spencer goes to the computer to answer the email, much to Mommy's sadness in her eyes.

Spencer answers to reveal Schuyler, a young man with dark grown hair.

Schuyler says, "Professor Hale, we found something. A hidden chamber with new clues about the Unown. Please, come quickly."

"I've got to go now, Molly," Spencer says, and turns off the computer.

"Papa, I'm gonna miss you," Molly says, sadly.

"And I'll miss you," Spencer says, and picks up Molly, and hugs her goodnight, "I'll be back just as soon as I can. Keep me close, in your dreams."

Professor Hale then takes Molly to her bed and tucks her in, "I love you. Pleasant dreams, Molly."

He then turns off the lights. Before the light turns off, it reveals a family portrait of Molly, her father and mother. The other shows Molly and her family. With Professor Oak, Adriana, Daisy, along with Mew and Gary when they're younger, and Mew is holding Eevee in her arms. Along with Zeraora standing next to Mew. Spencer heads to the door and closes it on his way out as Molly ducks her head under the covers.