Episode 100: The Joy of Water Pokemon

On a bright and sunny day, Mew and her friends have arrived at a crystal clear lake during their trip to Olivine City.

Misty recognizes it, "Hey, this is it! It's Lake Lucid!"

"Lake Lucid?" Tomo asks.

"She's right, Tomo. It's here in the guide," Brock says, showing them the guidebook.

"It's even more beautiful in person," Mew says.

"How come three know about it and I don't?" Jen asks.

"You'd know about Lake Lucid if you were a water Pokémon trainer like me, Jen, 'cause every water Pokémon trainer dreams about visiting the famous Pokémon Center here," Misty says.

"What's so great about it?" Tomo asks.

Suddenly, Pikachu calls out, "Pika Pika!" (In the water!)

"In the water?" Mew questions.

Everyone looks down to see someone coming up to the surface in a diving suit carrying a Goldeen, surprising everyone.

Just then, Brock says, "Hey, a girl! I know it's a girl! And a very beautiful one I might add!"

"Brock, how can you tell that?" Misty asks.

"My heart can! It hasn't failed me yet!" Brock says.

The gang looks at Brock with dumbfounded expressions.

Soon, a familiar voice appears in the suit, "Okay. Bring in the water stretcher."

Some Chansey roll in said stretcher, indicating that the person in the diving suit is Nurse Joy as she puts the injured Goldeen in the stretcher.

"Our patient's recovering nicely, but it's time to change the bandages again. Please take Goldeen to the treatment room," Nurse Joy's voice says.

The Chansey roll Goldeen away.

"Be gentle," Nurse Joy's voice says.

Soon, Nurse Joy opens the suit, and lets out a sigh, "I'm glad that's over with."

Brock then rushes to Nurse Joy, "That suit's pretty thick, Nurse Joy, but my heart saw right through it."

"You. You saw through my suit," Nurse Joy says, surprised.

"Don't worry about it, it's only a figure of speech. My friends call me Brock. In fact, everybody calls me Brock, so I'd prefer if you'd call me your boyfriend," Brock says, in the love zone.

Misty shoves Brock aside with excitement, "Excuse me, are you the Nurse Joy who's in charge of the Lake Lucid Pokémon Center?"

"I am," Nurse Joy says and asks, "And who might you be?"

Misty's eyes sparkle, "It's her! In person! My sisters are gonna be so jealous that I met you!"

"Calm down Misty," Mew says.

"Hello. How are you, Pikachu? Eevee?" Nurse Joy replies.

"Pika," (Hello.) Pikachu says.

"Vee," (Hi.) Eevee says.

Nurse Joy notices, "You both look a little tired. Would you like to come for treatment in my Pokémon Center?"

Brock rushes Nurse Joy, "I'd love to! I need close, personal attention from a loving healthcare professional!"

"I was talking to Pikachu and Eevee, but you can all come along if you like," Nurse Joy says.

Moments later...

"I can't believe I'm talking to THE Lake Lucid Nurse Joy! I almost feel like I'm dreaming," Misty says, still excited.

"What do you mean?" Jen asks.