Episode 18: Tanks a Lot!

Today, Mew and her friends have found a quiet spot where they can enjoy a well deserved rest before heading to the next Johto gym. Everyone is fast asleep under the tree, even the Pokemon. Well, almost all of the Pokemon, Togepi and Pichu are the only ones wide away.

Togepi walks to Pikachu and says, "Togepi." (Wake up, Pikachu.)

But Pikachu is in a deep sleep to respond and rolls over. Togepi and Pichu sit with pouts on their faces. They both soon look at the sky and begin to sleep as well. Just then, a Pokemon arrives on the scene.

A small mammalian Pokémon covered in brown fur. It has long, dark brown ears with dark pink interiors, beady black eyes, and a small mouth. While it is capable of standing on its hind legs, it typically moves on all fours. It has a round body with wide arms and two small feet. On its belly is a white ring and there are dark brown stripes around its tail. The little Pokemon walks over with a confused look as it has a bitten apple in its mouth.

Meanwhile, a different Pokemon begins to ask it kind of around for something. However, it ends up getting a no in response. The Pokemon asking is very worried.

Meanwhile... Team Rocket are at it again with one of their schemes. This time, they have a large machine-like tank that looks like an Arbok.

"We can't miss with this!" Jessie says.

Meowth laughs, "HAHAHAHA! Dis has gotta be our best invention yet! And it handles nice, too."

"With this weapon in our arsenal, victory is guaranteed! And designing it to look like a giant Arbok is a stroke of genius if I do say so myself. It's the perfect Pokemon to represent us!" Jessie happily says.

"I still say Weezing would have been a better choice," James says in response.

Then Jessie says, "Forget Weezing! Now let's see, what shall we call this magnificent machine?"

"How about the Arbotank?" Meowth suggests.

James likes the name, "I like that! It sounds so military!"

A periscope lowers in front of Jessie

"Good," Jessie says, and begins looking through the periscope, "Now, we know those kids must be around here somewhere. Let's see."

Soon, Jessie spots them sleeping under the tree.

"Huh? Bingo. it's them! Twerps spotted at 12:00, and that's not even the best part," Jessie says.

"It isn't?" James questions.

And Meowth asks, "What is?"

"They're all fast asleep," Jessie answers.

"Oh," James says

"I though you was gonna say they had a pepperoni pizza with extra anchovies we could swipe," Meowth says.

But Jessie says, "Don't you see? This gives us the perfect opportunity."

"While they're still asleep, we can capture Pikachu and Eevee," James says, happily.

"Good idea, only problem is if we roll up in this thing, the noise is gonna wake èm up!" Meowth says.

Then Meowth brings the Arbo-Tank to a stop.

Meanwhile, while the gang is asleep, the little Pokemon looks to see Togepi and Pichu asleep. It finishes eating the apple and tosses the core aside. The little Pokemon shakes Togepi to wake it up, but accidentally rolls Togepi down the hill, causing the brown Pokemon to pursue. Pichu wakes up to see what has happened and follows.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket is trying to come up with a plan.

"Here's the plan: We'll snatch Pikachu and Eevee and use the Arbotank for our getaway," Jessie says.