Episode 19: Charizard's Burning Ambitions

Mew and her friends are now walking across the plains to get to the next gym and to carry out Professor Oak's errand. However, it's proven to be a rather long trip.

"We've sure done a lot of walking, haven't we?" Brock says.

"Yeah, my feet are killing me," Mew says.

"I'm really tired," Jen says.

"Well, you did have a few battles, and did training with us, but you also had to go up against Team Rocket," Misty says.

"Yeah. I feel that you battle them a lot more," Tomo says.

And speaking of Team Rocket, the criminal trio spot Mew and her friends now.

"There they are! Looks like we're finally wearing them down!" Meowth says.

"Course, it wouldn't mean much if they gave out badges for beating those pathetic losers," Misty says.

"Guess that's kinda true," Tomo says.

"You're right," Brock says

"Uh huh," Jen replies.

Hearing the conversation, Jessie says, "I agree."

"So do I," Then James says.

Then Meowth angrily says, "WELL THEN, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!"

Then Jessie asks, ""Meowth, maybe we should pick on somebody else for a change.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Meowth answers, furiously, "We got the brains, and the noiv! to beat' em!"

"We do have a lot of nerve, but the twerps have got a lot more Pokemon," James says, and begins to count the Pokemon.

James also remembers the many Pokemon Mew and her friends has, that it's practically flooding his mind as he remembers what Pokemon they all have, "There's one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty four, twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty, thirty-one, thirty-two..."

Then James sheepishly says, "They actually have more Pokemon than I can count.

"That's right, And what have we got to battle with?" Jessie says.

Remember that all they have is Meowth, Arbok, Weezing, Victreebel, Lickitung, and Jessie's Pokemon egg that hasn't hatched yet.

"A fraction of their line-up. Even with Meowth," Jessie says.

"Even if we did have as many as they do, they still have that Charizard," James says.

Then Jessie asks, "How can we win against something so big? So scary?"

"Wot would da Boss say if he knew we wuz afraid of Charizard?" Meowth questions.

Then James says, "I know exactly what he'd say."

"Me too," Jessie agrees.

Then Meowth says, "He'd say..."

And all three of them scream, "YOU'RE FIRED!"

Meanwhile, Mew and her friends are still traveling together.

"Still, Team Rocket aren't the only trainers I beat in Pokemon battles. I've faced a few trainers, and we do training together," Mew says.

Pikachu and Eevee nod their heads in agreement.

Then says, "And I still have all my Pokemon friends. Like Squirtle, Bulbasaur. Heracross, Charizard... Well you get the idea."