Episode 155: Lapras of Luxury

Mew and her friends continue on their journey to New Bark Town where their journey first began. In order to register for the Johto League, Mew needs to head back to New Bark Town to do it. Right now, Mew and her friends have stopped at a local Pokemon Center along the way.

Now, they're talking to Professor Elm, "I heard the news. Way to go. You should be very proud of yourselves earning those eight badges."

"I sure am, Professor Elm, thanks a lot," Mew says.

Then Misty says, "Professor, I'm surprised that you found us. How did you know that we were going to be here?"

"Well, Professor Oak told me you were headed for New Bark Town. I thought you all might stop at that Pokémon Center right on the way," Professor Elm explains.

"Nice detective work," Brock says.

Then Mew asks, "Hey, Professor, was there anything you wanted us to do for you?"

"You know I hate to bother you, but, could you please stop by the Marine Pokémon Laboratory?" Professor Elm responds.

"The Marine Pokémon Laboratory?" Misty questions.

"I'd like you to pick up a Pokémon egg for me," Professor Elm says.

Mew questions, "Another Pokémon egg?"

Soon enough, Mew and the others are on the move to the Marine Pokemon Lab

"So, all we do is get the egg and bring it to Professor Elm, right?" Tomo asks.

"I'm sure it's no ordinary egg," Misty says.

"If he went to all this trouble of tracking us down and then asking us to deliver it to him by hand, that egg must be important," Brock says.

"It seems so," Jen says.

Molly points out, "Is that it over there?"

The group turns to see their destination, the Marine Pokémon Laboratory.

"Well, that must be it," Mew says.

Soon, the group enters the lab, "Hello?"

"We're here to pick up the Pokémon egg for Professor Elm!" Brock calls out.

And Misty calls out, "Is anybody here?!"

"It seems empty," Tomo says.

"That's strange," Jen says.

"Now what do we do," Misty asks.

Someone soon comes running, "Out of my way, please!"

Everyone gains way.

"Sorry!" The woman says and runs out.

"What's the big rush?" Mew asks

"I'll tell you! It's a rush to excellence, to beauty and to romance!" Brock says and rushes off.

"Uh, Brock, where you going?" Molly asks.

"We better follow him," Misty says

The group follows after Brock while the woman in the lab coat reaches a dock where a sub and a Lanturn were waiting.

"Alright, Lanturn, they're coming!," The woman says and sets up her equipment, "Let's get ready."

Lanturn dives down and uses Supersonic.

"Supersonic level optimized and fully operational," Brock says.

And soon, Brock shows up, "Excuse me, I realize you must be real busy, with your equipment and all, but, I can't wait to express my feelings for one as beautiful as you!"