Episode 120: Nerves of Steelix!

After returning to Olivine City, Mew has spent the entire night at the Pokemon Center awaiting her gym battle, and to come up with a plan on which Pokemom she wants to battle against Jasmine's Steel Type Pokemon. In front of the Pokemon Center, Mew and the others are ready to head to the Gym to meet Jasmine.

Soon, they hear Janina's voice, "Morning, guys!"

"Janina," Brock says as he sees her running over.

"Morning Janina," Mew says.

And Misty says, "Hey, Janina, have you come to pick us up?

"Yeah," Janina says, then turns to Mew, "Are you ready for your match?"

"You know it," Mew says.

"I can't wait to see your battle," Jen says.

"Me too," Molly says.

"Thanks. Still, I feel that I'm ready to earn my sixth badge," Mew says.

"Pika Pika," (You're going to do great.) Pikachu says.

"Eevee!" (Let's do it!) Eevee adds.

"Come on, let's start heading to the gym," Mew says.

Soon, Mew and her friends are starting to make their way to the gym, and soon come across a beach.

"The beach looks nice," Misty says.

"Yeah," Jen agrees

Up on the cliffs, Team Rocket spies on the group.

"Da beach was a good idea," Meowth says.

"You know it's always fun in the sun," James says.

Then Jessie says, "Yes. And it'll be fun sharing our new beach toy with the other kids."

Back down below...

"So Mew, what Pokemon will you be using for your gym battle?" Misty asks.

"Hmm, well Pokemon like Fighting, Fire, and Ground are strong against Steel Type Pokemon," Mew says.

Suddenly, the group comes across something big, and it's a giant statue of a Wobbuffet.

"It's a Wobbuffet!" Misty says.

"But the value pack king size!" Brock says.

"I never saw this here before," Janina says.

"Let's check it out," Tomo says.

Pikachu soon spots something, "Pika?" (What's this?)

Mew walks over and reads the sign, "He who puts his Pokémon here will win his battles without fear."

"It must be some sort of good luck statue," Brock says.

"I do have a gym battle coming up," Mew says, "But I'm not sure, something's fishy about it."

"Eevee Eevee," (I'll check it out.) Eevee says.

Eevee then jumps on the platform in front of the statue. Suddenly, the Wobbuffet's eyes glow red and its arms move.

"Look, it's moving!" Janina says, shocked.

Wobbuffet Statue shouts, "WOBBUFFET!"

Suddenly, a spring fires from under Eevee's feet, launching her into the air, and directly into the Wobbuffet's mouth.

"Eevee!" Mew cries out.

"The statue ate her!" Molly cries out.

"What's going on here?!" Misty cries out.