Episode 144: Wish Upon a Star Shape

One night, Mew and her friends are having a relaxing night as they watch the moon and see their Pokemon playing together. Phanpy and Cyndaquil are seen having a fun sparring match while the other Pokemon play or watch.

"It looks close enough to touch," Misty says.

"It feels good to just take a break and relax for a little while," Brock says.

"I know, it's very beautiful," Mew says.

"Yeah. Makes me wish I can climb on it

Soon, a shooting star whizzes by.

"Look, is that a shooting star?" Jen asks.

"Let's make a wish. Okay, guys?" Brock says.

Misty wishes, "I wish I'd catch a water Pokemon no one's ever seen."

"I wish I'd meet up with the girl of my dreams," Brock says.

"I wish I could meet a Prehistoric Pokemon no one has seen," Jen says.

"I wish I can explore a different place no one has discovered," Tomo says.

Then Molly wishes, "I wish I can see mama."

The group looks at Molly, who is feeling sad.

"You miss, her, huh?" Mew asks.

Molly nods.

Mew picks Molly up, "I know what you mean. I wish I knew what happened to my parents."

Soon, Mew looks up to notice something, "That's weird. The star's still shooting."

"Great! If not the girl of my dreams, then cute's okay!" Brock says.

But Misty says, "Hold on. I've never seen a shooting star do that before."

Everyone looks and sees the star moving around in a circular motion.

"You're right! That's not a star!" Brock says.

Everyone sees, once the object gets closer, it's a spaceship.

"Wait, that looks like a spaceship, and it's very familiar," Mew says.

Everyone looks as something comes out of the back of the spacecraft.

"Something just shot out!" Tomo calls out.

Just then, Mew's Phanpy goes to investigate and the object lands on Phanpy's back.

"Phanpy!" Mew calls out.

"What is that thing that fell out?" Misty asks.

Everyone looks back and see the spaceship flying off before crashing far off in the distance

"Looks like that flying saucer went down on the other side of that mountain!" Brock says.

"I think so," Jen says.

Then Tomo says, "let's hurry and go see what is was!"

However, unknown to the group, two figures spot them.

One person says, "Interesting. You see what I saw?"

Another person says, "Of course I did."

Meanwhile, everyone checks out the creature that came out of the spacecraft.

"It's a Cleffa," Misty says.

"Cleffa shot out of a UFO and landed on Phanpy?" Brock says. Well, the good news is, Phanpy acted as a cushion and saved Cleffa's life."

"Mew turns to her Pokemon, "Hey, you're a hero! Wake up! Let's celebrate!"

Phanpy soon wakes up and greets Cleffa.