Episode 92: Current Events

Continuing on their journey to Olivine City and the next gym, Mew and her friends come to a clearing where refreshing breezes are swirling around them. The group looks to their right.

"Hey guys, look at those fans!" Mew says.

Pikachu and Eevee reply, (They're huge!)

"They're not fans, Mew," Misty says.

"Those things are windmills that make electricity," Brock says.

"Those things make electricity?" Tomo asks, interested.

"Yeah, the wind turns the windmills and the windmills power turbines that generate electricity," Brock explains

"It is pretty breezy up here," Mew says.

All the Pokemon agree.

"It feels nice, though," Molly says.

"I agree," Jen says.

Then Brock says, "Let's take a break, guys. Give the Pokemon some fresh air."

"Why not?" Misty says.

"Okay," Mew says, and calls out her Pokemon.

Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, and some of her other Pokemon. Chikortia then leaps to Mew's arms and nuzzles her.

Mew giggles, "I'm happy to see you, too, Chikorita, but that tickles! Hey, everybody, what say we relax and enjoy the weather for a while?"

All the Pokemon agree to the idea.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket are seen wandering and starving.

"I'm starving," Meowth says.

"There's got to be a restaurant around here somewhere," Jessie says.

Soon, James spots a white building off to his right, "Hey, what's that place?"

"Who knows? It looks like it's abandoned," Jessie says.

"Maybe dere's some abandoned food inside," Meowth suggests.

"Yeah!" Jessie and James happily agree.

As the three run to the building, James prepares to open the door.

"Anybody home?" James asks.

However, the door seems to be locked.

"Uh oh. The door's locked," James says.

Then Meowth noticed the keypad next to the door, "It's one of dem fancy security systems."

"You know what that means, don't you? There must be something valuable inside," Jessie says.

"Must be," James replies with a nod.

"I'll get us in dere, just leave it to me!" Meowth says, bringing out his claws.

He then insets one of his claws into the card swipe slot, "Now, let me see."

But Meowth notices nothing is happening, "It ain't woiking."

James pulls on the door handle, "Come on, Meowth! Open it!"

"Hey! Just give me a minute, I'll get dis ting open!" Meowth says, jiggling his claw in the slot, but he ends up behind and breaking his claw.

Meowth screams, "Dat ting broke my claw!" and resorts to scratching it, "I'll teach you to mess with me you rotten little..."

But before Meowth can finish his sentence, they all get shocked by a jolt of electricity. But soon after, the door slightly moves.