Episode 161: The Legend of Thunder Part 2

Last time, Mew and her friends have been traveling to Mt. Silver to take Larvitar back to his birthplace and so Mew can compete at the Johto League Silver Conference. Along the way, they meet three trainers. Jimmy and Vincent who are also going to compete in the Johto League, and Marina who is a Pokemon coordinator and working on winning her fifth and final ribbon. However, they come across two Team Rocket members who are set on capturing the legendary beast Pokemon, Raikou, and have its egg as a hostage. And now, Mew, Tomo, and Jimmy plan to fight Team Rocket to save Raikou from their grasp.

Attila "Skarmory, Fury Attack!"

And performs the attack.

"Pikachu! Eevee, use Thunderbolt!" Mew calls out.

Pikachu and Eevee launch the attack and strike at Skarmory.

"Typhlosion, Flamethrower!" Jimmy calls out.

Typhlosion launches the attack.

Then Hun calls out, "Steelix, Sandstorm, now!"

Several segments of Steelix's body start to spin around, kicking up the Sandstorm, nullifying the Flamethrower and blinding Typhlosion.

"Hang tough!" Jimmy calls out.

But Hun says, "I'm afraid that hanging tough won't help at all, because sand puts out fire every time."

"Come on, Typhlosion, dig in! We've got to turn this around and save Raikou!" Jimmy calls out.

Typhlosion's neck flames intensify as it digs in and tries to get closer.

"The kids got guts, I'll give them that," Attila says, "Too bad guts won't get you out of this! Steel Wing!"

Skarmory performs Steel Wing and strikes at Typhlosion. Then does the same to Pikachu and Eevee.

"Typhlosion! Are you alright?" Jimmy cries out.

"Pikachu! Eevee!" Mew says.

"Well, now that that's over, go grab up Raikou," Hun says.

"Right," Attila says.

With a few button presses, the crystal unleashes more power on Raikou.

"What are they doing?! They're hurting it!" Marina cries out.

"We have to stop them!" Jimmy says.

Pikachu and Eevee are able to get up, but Typhlosion tries to get back up, but can't.

"Typhlosion," Jimmy says.

"Alright, go get 'em, Misdreavous!" Marina says, and calls out her Pokemon.

"Meloetta, help Misdreavus," Tomo says.

Hun then calls out, "Steelix, Crunch, now."

Steelix closes in with an open mouth.

Marina then calls out, "Misdreavus, Perish Song!"

Misdreavus performs the attack, and both Steelix and Skarmory are incapacitated.

"How's it doing that?" Attila questions.

"It's a ghost Pokémon," Hun answers.

"Little Miss is soon shown to be getting weaker

"I know it hurts you, too, but try to hold it just a little longer!" Marina says.

Then Tomo calls out, "Meloetta, use Hyper Voice on Skarmory!"

And with that, Meloetta performs the attack.

Just then, Attila says, "Just cause they're busy doesn't mean I can't round up Thunder Wonder!"