Episode 163: You're a Star, Larvitar!

After the adventure with Raikou and gaining more companions, Mew and her friends continue on their journey to Mt. Silver and are closing in on the Johto League Silver Conference and Larvitar's birthplace. Right now, they've reached the Pokemon Center that is on the base of the mountain. Now Mew is talking to Professor Elm.

"What a pleasure to see you again, Mew," Professor Elm says.

"You, too, Professor Elm. We finally made it to the base of Mt. Silver," Mew says.

"And how is that Larvitar doing?" Professor Elm asks.

"Doing great, Professor. Larvitar's right over there," Mew says.

She turns to see Larvitar with some of the Pokemon.

Professor Elm notices.

"Say. That's quite a crowd of people at the Center," Professor Elm says.

"Yeah, mostly trainers with their Pokemon going to the Silver Conference, as well as a few tourists," Brock says.

"I guess everybody must stop here to rest before heading up the mountain," Misty says.

"We needed to get a little rest, too, didn't we, Larvitar?" Mew says.

Larvitar responds.

Professor Elm says, "Astounding! Larvitar seems to have gained quite a lot of self-confidence with you. So, Mew, as soon as you climb the mountain, please make your way over to the Pokemon Preservation Center and ask for a fellow named Mason, as I informed her you would be arriving soon.

"Okay, Professor. You got it," Mew says.

"Goodbye," Professor Elm says.

Everyone then says, "Bye."

Then Mew hangs up.

"Well then, now that we're here, I think it's a good opportunity to get some training," Jimmy says.

"Yeah. the Silver Conference is around the corner," Vincent says.

"Good idea," Mew says.

Suddenly, a young boy with brown hair and a green jacket walks up to them.

The boy says, Excuse me. I'll bet you guys are on your way to the Silver Conference, so let's have a battle. What do you say?"

"Sure. I love to have battles. My name is Mew," Mew says.

"Nice to meet you, Mew. I'm Satchel," The boy Satchel says.

Soon, both trainers are on the battlefield outside the Pokemon Center.

Brock announces, "The Pokemon battle between Mew and Satchel will now begin!"

"Alright! Magby, I choose you!" Satchel says and calls out his Pokemon.

And Magby comes out.

"Cool. A Magby," Mew says and brings out her Pokedex.

Dexter says, "Magby, Live Coal Pokemon. A fire Type. Magby is the pre-evolved form of Magmar. Despite its small size, it is a tough opponent and produces an extremely hot flame.

"Pretty cool. And I have an idea which Pokemon to train with," Mew says.

Then calls out, "Go Magby!"

And Mew's Magby comes out.

That catches everyone by surprise.

"Since Mew is battling a fire type Pokemon, wouldn't he be better off with a water type like Totodile?" Misty questions.

"Perhaps Mew wants to train Magby and some of her other Pokemon," Tomo says.

Casey calls out her little Magby, "Here you go, Magby. You can watch how Mew and Satchel's Magby battle.