Episode 121: Bulbasaur... the Ambassador!

With their excitement from the Whirl Islands and Olivine City behind them, Mew and her friends continue their journey to Ecruteak City. The group is walking up a hill trail until some milk cans are rolling down the hill towards them. Everyone runs away in fright.

Suddenly, someone calls out, "Hey! Stop those milk cans!" who is chasing the milk cans.

Mew and the other stop and do what they can to stop the cans in their tracks.

"They're empty," Brock says.

Soon Mew and the others put them on the driver's truck.

"Thanks for the help. These things are trouble!" The driver says, So, where are you all headed? Into town? The beach?"

"Ecruteak City," Mew says.

Then the driver asks, "Why don't you hop in? I'll get you there in no time."

"Really?" Mew and the kids reply, surprised.

Sometime later, after getting a ride from the driver, Mew and the others reach the airfield.

The driver says, "This blimp will drop us off at the MooMoo Ranch."

"Oh, that's right next to Ecruteak! That'll save us a ton of time!" Brock says.

"And a ton of walking!" Misty says.

"Yay!" The younger kids cheer.

"Thanks a lot, mister," Mew says.

"Call me Carter," The man says, "Let me go pick up the tickets and I'll meet all of you inside."

"Great!" Everyone happily replies.

Soon, the Pokemon are having lunch. Jen is polishing her Suicune Egg,

Mew is on the video phone, "Professor Oak? It's Mew calling." but notices no one is there, "Hello? Are you there? What's going on?"

The video screen shows Professor Oak's lab, but the professor himself is nowhere inside.

Suddenly, a Mr. Mime pops in, "Mime! (Mew!)

"Oh, hello Mr. Mime. I didn't expect you to answer," Mew says.

Soon, Mew hears a familiar voice, "Who is it, Mimey?"

Mr. Mime turns his head, "Mime!" (Look!)

And that someone is Adriana.

She then says, "Well, hello there, Mew."

"Hi Adriana," Mew says.

"I'm so glad you called. How are you and the others doing?" Adriaian asks.

"I'm doing okay, and so is everyone else," Mew says.

And then asks, "But what are you two doing at Professor Oak's laboratory?"

"I don't want to worry you dear, but there has been some trouble in the research garden," Adriana says.

That catches Bulbasaur and Ivysaur's attention.

"Huh? What kind of trouble?" Mew asks, worried.

Soon, Misty, Brock, and Tomo approach.

"Is everything alright?" Misty asks.

Tracey soon comes into view, "Hey! What's up, guys?"

"Tracey!" Mew happily says.

And soon, Zeraora comes into view.

Mew happily says, "Hi papa."

Zerora growls as he waves hello.