Pokemon Special: Mewtwo Returns Part 1

Flashback:

When Mewtwo is created.

Mewtwo: I am Mewtwo. I am unlike other Pokémon. This is my story. A team of scientists working to create the world's most powerful Pokémon discovered a fossilized remnant of Mew, and from it created... me.

Scientist (flashback): Radio Giovanni's helicopter! Tell him what's happened!

Dr. Fuji (flashback): Quiet! Let us hear its psychic powers!

And Mewtwo proceeds to destroy the lab.

Mewtwo: Soon the Team Rocket leader, who had ordered my creation, trained me to control my abilities. But he viewed me solely as his personal property.

Giovanni (flashback): You were created by humans to obey humans.

Mewtwo (flashback): I was not born a Pokémon, I was created. And my creators have used and betrayed me. So, I stand alone!

Mewtwo proceeds to destroy the Team Rocket headquarters.

Mewtwo: After destroying his laboratory, I created my own. I lured Pokémon trainers to my island fortress to create a powerful new breed of Pokémon and wreak vengeance on humans. I seized their Pokémon and cloned them, just as I have been cloned from Mew. But soon, I encountered my nemesis.

Mew (flashback): Mew mew mew, mew mew! (You don't prove anything showing off special powers!.)

Mewtwo: A great battle ensued. A battle to determine who would rule: The Pokémon born into this world, or the cloned Pokémon created in mine. The clashes were brutal. And as Mew and I summoned all of our strength for one final confrontation, a young trainer, raised by Pokemon, cried out for the fighting to cease.

Mew (flashback): STOOOPP!

Mewtwo: Her selfless actions puzzled me. She was a human who valued all Pokémon, whether born or created. Our battling ceased. Finally, my eyes had been opened... as had my heart. The Pokémon clones and I left to find a place where we could live in peace, and I used my psychic powers to wipe out the memory of our struggle. Now I am forgotten by all but those who I trust to keep mine and the clones' existence secret. One of them is the one who opened my eyes and my heart, and was named given the name of the Pokemon I was created from. However, there is one other... the one who created me, the one whose desire to control me still burns.

Present Day:

At a location, there is a map of a region on the computer screen.

A woman's voice says, "These are live satellite pictures of a remote area of the Johto region." As the screen zooms in.

The one watching the screen is a female member of Team Rocket, and sitting next to her is Giovanni and his Persian.

The female Team Rocket member continues, "Extreme weather conditions make it uninhabitable... for people. But keep watching."

Soon, the screen zooms to an island somewhere in the Johto Region. Zooming closer to reveal Mewtwo.

Giovanni eyes wide in shock, "I've found you."

Meanwhile, somewhere in the Johto Region, Mewtwo is overlooking the lake with the other Clone Pokemon.

Mewtwo looks at the sky and says, "This place is, beautiful. But what right have I to judge? What do I know of this world and its beauty? I am not like other creatures. I am not of this world. We, are clones, copies, products of science. We are outcasts. So we must live as outcasts, if we are to live at all. We shall stay here, far from the world, far from man. It is our only hope. For if we do not live in secret, we shall never live in peace."