Episode 153: Why? Wynaut!

Still in Blackthorn City, Mew and her friends are sitting on the balcony of the Blackthorn City gym overlooking the lake for breakfast.

Clair comes out and says, "Thanks for waiting, guys. I'm sorry this took so long. I hope you're all still hungry." and place the food on the table.

Everyone happily agrees.

"That looks great!" Mew says.

"Thanks. Bet I know why you're so cheerful today, Mew, and it's not cause of the food," Clair says.

"You're right. I've got eight badges, so I can finally compete in the Johto League," Mew says.

"Officially, it's referred to as the Johto League Silver Conference," Clair says.

"Really? The Silver Conference?" Tomo questions.

Even the Pokemon are confused.

Then Misty asks, "Clair, do you know when and where the conference is gonna be?"

"Yes, It'll take place three months from now in Silver Town at the foot of Mt. Silver," Clair says.

"Sounds good to me," Mew says.

"Still, it's going to be three months away," Jen says.

"Yeah. I'll need to register for the conference and I got a lot of training to do as well," Mew says.

Clair then asks, "Mew, where did you register so that you could travel around to each of the Johto League gyms?"

"New Bark Town," Mew answers.

"Then it's no problem," Clair says, "You can register for the Silver Conference in the New Bark Town Pokemon Center."

"Well, it looks like we know where we're going," Mew says.

"It's going to take a while to get there, so it will be good to make sure we have some supplies," Brock says.

"That's true," Mew says.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket is spying on them, again while having lunch

"Well, what do you know? The Pokemon speaking twerpette finally has all eight of his badges," Jessie says.

"Bout time. You tinking what I'm tinking, James?" Meowth replies.

"I'm thinking people would pay a lot of money for those badges if we got our hands on em," James says.

But Jessie says, "You two have it all wrong."

That has the boys confused.

"You have a better idea, Jessie?" James questions.

"Of course!" Jessie answers, "If I had all eight of those badges, I could compete in the tournament myself!"

"Have you somehow blocked out what happened to us at the Indigo Plateau?" James questions.

"Stick wit da crimes you're good at!" Meowth says.

As Team Rocket talks, the Wynaut from before steals their remaining food.

"I just know this time will be different!" Jessie says with confidence.

"Alright," The boys agree.

"Whatever," James adds.

"If you can take da humiliation, so can I," Meowth says.

"Then we all agree! Let's eat our donut holes and celebrate!" Jessie happily says.

Jessie soon realizes their donut holes are gone, "Where'd they go?! There was a whole bag of donut holes here!"

James and Meowth cry out, "Wobbuffet!"