Pokemon Special: Mewtwo Returns Part 2

After having a run in with Team Rocket, and Domino, who is a Team Rocket member, has popped the Team Rocket balloon, Mew and her group ends up getting separated. Misty, Brock, Tomo, Cullen, and Luna fall off of the basket and splash into the lake while Mew, Jen, Molly, Pikachu, Eevee, and Team Rocket continue to fly and fall towards the island. Soon enough, Team Rocket's balloon crashes towards the cliff and gets tangled, knocking Mew and the others off of the basket and falling towards the ground. Mew and her comrades fall and head straight towards the ground. Just then, Young Mewtwo comes out of his Pokeball and uses his psychic powers to rescue Mew and the others, and place them on the ground.

"Mewtwo," Mew says.

Pikachu and Eevee are happy that Young Mewtwo has come to their aid.

"Are you all right?" Young Mewtwo asks.

"We're okay," Mew says.

"Yes. Thank you for saving us," Jen says.

Despite being confused and never having met this Pokemon, Molly smiles and says, "Thank you. Hello, my name is Molly."

"Oh right. This is your first time meeting him," Mew says, and introduces them, "Molly, this is Mewtwo. Mewtwo, this is your new friend, Molly."

"Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you, Molly," Young Mewtwo says.

"Hi," Molly happily says.

"Mew, I've sensed his presence nearby," Young Mewtwo says.

"Who's presence?" Mew questions.

Suddenly, they hear Jessie's voice, "Do either of you think it might be a good idea to explore the possibility of utilizing an alternate means of transportation."

The group turns their heads to see Team Rocket is hanging onto the rock climbing rope.

"Not really," Meowth says.

"Well at least this time we finally capture the twerp's Pikachu and Eevee, "James says, and begins to pull the wire, "That's certainly progress."

However, when he pulls the wire, he sees that it snaps.

"Look they must have gotten loose when the balloon crashed," Meowth says.

"Hey Team Rocket!" Mew calls out.

Team Rocket looks down to see Mew, two of her friends, and the three Pokemon. Pikachu and Eevee glare at Team Rocket, and let out some sparks.

"Oh great, it's the three twerpettes," Jessie says, annoyed.

"And some other Pokemon," Meowth says.

"Why are Pikachu and Eevee are sparking at us?" James questions.

"Maybe they want to play?" Meowth questions.

However, Mew says, "Alright you two, you know what to do."

And with that, Pikachu and Eevee give them an electric shock. Suddenly, another Thunderbolt cuts the Thunderbolt off, causing Team Rocket to crash to the ground

"It went easy on us that time," Jessie says.

"I wonder why," James replies.

But Meowth spots something, "Hey." and points his paw over.

Jessie and James look to see that Mew and the others are seeing Pikachu-Two and Eevee-Two on the hill.

"Pikachu and Eevee, and..." James says.

And Jessie adds, "Pikachu and Eevee!"

Pikachu-Two angrily says, "Pika! Pika Pikachu." (So! We meet again!)