Episode 111: Octillery The Outcast

Finally, Mew and her friends have arrived at Scarlet City on Red Rock Isle, and have their site on the Whirl Cup Competition. When they arrive, they see the city is looking festive for the competition.

"Yay! We finally made it," Molly happily says.

"Yeah. I can't wait for the Whirl Cup to start," Mew says.

"I know, and I can't wait to win it!" Misty says.

"Wow, you're pretty confident, aren't you?" Brock replies.

"Of course I am!" Misty says, "It feels like the whole water Pokémon world has been waiting just for me! The winner!"

Togepi and Sparkle cheer.

"Just remember, you also need to beat me in the competition first," Mew says.

Pikachu and Eevee agree.

"And we'll be rooting for you both," Tomo says.

"We wish you the best of luck," Jen says.

"Well then, it's best we get you both register for the the preliminaries first, or you won't even make to the finals," Brock says.

"Good idea," Mew says.

"Then we better get there," Misty says.

Soon enough, Mew and her friends are at the location to register for the competition. Meanwhile, Team Rocket is secretly spying on them.

"While the twerps are getting worked up over some worthless trophy, why don't we do some worthwhile stealing?" Jessie questions.

"I know, let's grab a bunch of these Pokémon right out from under them, open a water Pokémon park and make a fortune," James says.

"And when da boss sees all dat cash, he'll respect us in a flash," Meowth adds.

Jessie and James say, "Let's get the stash!"

Inside the center, all the competitors are lining up to register.

"Look at that, the line is really long line," Misty says.

"Pika, (Real long.) Sparkle agrees.

"Which means a lot of competition," Mew says.

"Eevee," (No kidding.) Eevee says.

A little bit later.

"Next entry. Step up, please," Nurse Joy says.

And with that, Brock gets in front of Nurse Joy, "Nurse Joy, I just knew I would find you helping others as usual. And may I say that the energy of excitement of this festival is matched only by your radiance! Now then, are you here to enter the Whirl Cup competition?"

"Why, no," Brock says, "I'm here to enter into a lifelong relationship with you! The girl of my drea..."

Misty shoves Brock aside, "Our lovestruck friend here will not be competing for the Whirl Cup and I would like to register."

"Uh.. Me, too. if that's okay," Mew says.

"That'll be fine," Nurse Joy says, "I just need your names and where you're each from."

Mew says, "I'm Mew from Pallet Town.

And then Misty says, "I'm Misty from Cerulean City."

Nurse Joy types on her computer and says, "The preliminaries will take place in several stadiums. This map will help you locate them." And presents a map, "Mew, you'll be in Stadium A."

"Okay," Mew says.

"Pika!/Eev!" (Got it.) Pikachu and Eevee reply.

Then Nurse Joy says, "And Misty, you'll be in Stadium B." and gives Misty the same object.