Episode 93: Turning Over A New Bayleef

Mew and her friends continue on their road to Olivine City, and as usual, they are taking their break before continuing on.

Mew calls out, "Come on out, everybody!"

Mew and the others call out some of their Pokemon.

"Whaddya say we have a little fun for a while?" Mew says.

Bayleef happily agrees and runs toward Mew and accidentally knocks her to the ground, shocking everyone.

"Mew, what happened?" Brock asks

"Are you okay, Misty?" Misty asks.

"I'm okay, just a little winded," Mew says.

Soon, everyone is starting to relax in their own way. Brock, Tomo, and some of the Pokemon are looking at the clouds. Misty and Jen are playing with some of their Pokemon, including Togepi, Sparkle, and Amaura. Meanwhile, Molly, Mew, and some of their Pokemon are going to play a game.

"Okay, everybody understand the rules? Whoever catches the branch wins the game," Mew explains.

Everyone agrees.

"Okay, Noctowl, go!" Mew says.

Noctowl flies off with the stick while the rest of the Pokémon pursue.

"Alright, Noctowl, you can let it go, now!" Mew calls out.

Noctowl lets go of the stick, all the Pokémon jump as high as they can, but Bayleef catches the stick first.

"Nice height on that jump, Bayleef! You're the winner!" Mew happily says.

All the Pokemon land and Bayleef charges towards Mew.

"Wait, Bayleef! Take it easy!" Mew calls out.

Bayleef ends up Tackling Mew again and sends her into the water, getting everyone's attention.

"Are you alright Mew?" Molly asks, worried.

"I'm okay," Mew says.

Bayleef walks over in remorse, "Bayleef," (Sorry.)

Mew gets out of the water, "It's okay, Bayleef. You just got a bit too excited."

Bayleef then uses Vine Whip to pick Mew out from the water and places her trainer next to her. Bayleef then nuzzles Mew, another way of saying how sorry she is.

"I know you're sorry Bayleef. But you need to remember that you just evolved, so your body is bigger, and you got more powerful than your old Chikorita self. Just remember to think and try not to tackle everyone in sight. Okay," Mew says.

Bayleef nods in reply.

Soon, Brock and the others approach.

"Mew is right. It's gonna take a little practice for you to control your powers," Brock says.

"You just evolved not long ago, so you still need time to get used to your new form," Misty says.

Bayleef nods, taking her trainer and friends' words to heart.

Misty giggles and turns to Mew, "You know Mew, that's probably the way she shows affection and she just doesn't know her own strength yet."

"Tackling you must be Bayleef's way of saying 'I Love you'!" Brock happily says.

"Huh...?" Everyone replies, confused.

"Love can be painful, Mew! Bayleef wants you to fall for her, and fall hard! That's probably why she's using her Tackle attack!" Brock says.

"Brock, I think you're having a goofy attack..." Misty says.

"It sounds kind of silly," Molly says.

Later, everyone is getting ready to have lunch. Brock is making stew, while Misty and Jen set up the table.