Episode 104: The Battle of Brotherhood

The next day, after defeating Chuck and winning a Storm Badge, Mew and the others decide to check out Cianwood City, and then they plan to go to the Safari Park to have some fun. Mew and the others are walking near the beach to get some fresh air.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" Mew asks.

"Well, I want to check out the Safari Park," Tomo says.

"I like to as well, but I also like to go to the beach," Molly says.

"I like to go to the beach as well," Jen says.

"Me too, the beach looks so lovely," Misty says.

"Well, I like to go get some lunch," Brock says.

"Well, maybe we can go grab some lunch first. Then we got to the beach and had a picnic," Mew suggests.

"Sounds like a great idea," Misty says.

"I agree. We get to go out to the beach and have some fun," Molly says.

"And we get to relax too," Misty says.

"And I'm sure we will love to play at the beach and splash in the water," Mew says.

"Great idea," Brock says.

Just then, they begin to hear grunts and the sound of punching and kicking.

"What's that?" Tomo asks.

Misty hears the noise and says, "It sounds like someone's fighting."

"You think it's Chuck and Machoke again?" Jen asks.

Mew hears the noise too and says, "Doesn't sound like him."

Tomo looks ahead to notice, "Hey guys, look over there."

The three look ahead to see two small Pokemon fighting against one another. Both of them are Tyrogues, similar to the one Mew has. Both humanoid Pokémon with a predominantly pale purple body and brown hips and feet that resemble short pants and shoes. It has three blunt protrusions on top of its head, yellow eyes, and circular sections on each side of its head that resemble protective padding. There are white bands resembling bandages on its torso and wrists. It has thin limbs, and its hands have three fingers each. The larger Tyrogue is practicing offense, while the smaller one is practicing defense.

"What Pokemon are they?" Molly asks.

"Those are Tyrogues," Brock answers.

Mew brings out her Pokedex and shows it to Molly.

Dexter says, "Tyrogue, the Scuffle Pokemon. A Fighting Type. It is famous for its eagerness to fight and always nurses injuries from challenging larger foes."

They both continue to brawl with one another.

"Huh, I wonder why the two are fighting?" Jen asks.

"It looks like they're training against one another," Tomo says.

"I see that, but why?" Jen replies.

"We can ask," Mew says.

Mew then approaches the two Tyrogues, and asks, "Um excuse me, what are you both fighting about?"

"Ty Tyrogue Tyrugoue," (We're training for a tournament.) The Larger Tyrogue says.

The smaller Tyrogue says, "Tyr Ty Tyrogue Tyrouge Ty Tyrogue Tyrogue.) (It's a Pokemon Kung Fu Competition for Fighting Pokemon, and many Wild Fighting Pokemon get together to compete at a temple outside of the city.)

"A competition huh, sounds interesting," Mew says.

Then the Large Tyrogue says, "Tyrogue Tyr Tyr Tyrogue," (You're welcome to watch the competition being held this evening.)