Episode 25: Wired for Battle!

It's another bright and sunny day as Mew and her friends head for Azalea Town. However lurking nearby, is Team Rocket, and when Team Rocket is around, it usually means trouble.

Meowth sticks his head out of the bush and asks, "What's the plan for getting Pikachu and Eevee today?

Then Jessie appears, "We run ahead of them..."

And James, "And dig a big hole."

"The pitfall plan! That's one of my favorites! I love that plan!" Meowth says, loudly.

Jessie quickly covers Meowth's mouth, "Quiet!"

"Quiet!" James says.

Soon, Team Rocket sneaks off to catch the group of friends on guard.

"This'll be perfect," Jessie says.

"No witnesses," James says.

"Yeah," Meowth agrees.

Suddenly, someone says, "Pardon me."

Team Rocket turns to see a grown man with gray hair, and wears a dark green and dark blue color kimono.

The man asks, "Are you three looking for a Pokemon battle?"

Jessie and James quickly get out their Pokeballs as Meowth preps his claws

"If you're looking for one..." Jessie says.

"You came to the right place," Meowth says.

Suddenly, something dashes through the trees, making Team Rocket worry. Then they scream for their lives to see what is coming towards them.

Up ahead, Mew ends up hearing Team Rocket scream.

"What's the matter, Mew?" Misty asks.

"I thought I just heard something," Mew says.

Then Brock asks, "What kind of something?"

"Sounded kind of like a scream," Mew answers.

Meanwhile back to Team Rocket, Arbok, Weezing, and Meowth have been badly beaten by the stranger and his Pokemon, and Jessie and James are left speechless.

Dizzy, Meowth sas, "Good thing we took it easy on you."

"Uh, sir, maybe you'd care for a rematch?" James asks, nervously.

Then Jessie asks, "What do you say?"

Then Meowth screams for his life, "I SAY LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!"

With that, the three Pokemon run for their lives with Jessie and James not far behind as the stranger's Pokemon lands.

The man says in disappointment, "They're not making Pokémon trainers like they used to."

A little later, Mew and her friends continue, and this time, Mew, Pikachu, and Eevee senses something leaping through the treetops.

"I know I heard something that time," Mew says.

"I heard it too, and I didn't like how it sounded," Misty says, worried.

"You don't think we're being watched?" Tomo asks.

Jen grows worried, "Watched?"

Soon, Pikachu and Eevee spot it dashing around.

Mew says, "Pikachu, Eevee, check it out!"

The two leap into action as the Pokemon shows up, causing the group to brace for the attack. But soon see the three Pokemon are in a face off.

What they see against Pikachu and Eevee is a bipedal, insectoid Pokémon with a red, metallic exoskeleton. It has gray, retractable forewings and hind wings with simple, curved venation. Its rounded head has three blunt horns extending above its forehead, and eyes with dark yellow pupils. Its thin, black neck connects to a black, teardrop-shaped patch on its thorax. Scizor has broad shoulders and thin, segmented arms ending in large, round pincers. It has a large, rounded abdomen with three black, chevron-shaped stripes extending from its waist down its front. Its legs are defined by large hip joints, thin thighs, and wide calves, and its feet end in a clawed toe on each side.