130: King of the Dorms Part Two

Koda’s room is after Kaminari’s, and at first it doesn’t seem very interesting. “It’s not too different from Ojiro’s...” You say. “Just in green.”

“No way!! Is that a bunny?!” Hagakure, Mina, and Uraraka all crouch on the floor to pet the bunny, with your floor mates still wearing Iida’s glasses.

“Oh cute!!” You crouch down as well, giving it a little pat on the head.

Behind you, the boys begin to get annoyed. “No fair, Koda. Using a bunny like that is totally cheating.”

“Hey, bun bun!” You smile and create water bunny ears on your head from the water in the air as you fawn over the cute animal with the girls.

“Smile!!” Mina holds up her phone and takes a selfie of the four of you and Koda’s rabbit. “So cute!”

The boys who had their rooms trash talked by the girls are getting fed up with Koda’s win. “You may have given us Bunny Y/n...” Kaminari mutters under his breath. “But this ain’t right.”

The others nod. “For once we’re in agreement. I’m not satisfied either.” Ojiro says. Tokoyami and Aoyama voice their support as well.

Iida finally notices the stolen glasses and snatches them back. “You’ll ruin your eyes if you wear the wrong prescription!”

“Isn’t it weird that only the boys are presenting their rooms?” Mineta glares at you and the other girls. “This is an exhibition, right? If we’re going to pick a winner, it’s only natural that we get to see the girls’ rooms, too! Who’s the best interior decorator in the class? That’s what we’re here to decide!!”

Kaminari, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Aoyama grumpily nod. “Yeah!”

“Great idea!” Mina claps. Jiro does not look pleased with this outcome.

“But no one even went into your room, Mineta. Besides, I kind of assumed we’d do our rooms after. Not like the wings are connected.” You say, evaporating your bunny ears. “You just want to see the girls' rooms. You’re not allowed in mine.”

Mineta grumbles and glares at you for seeing straight through him. Kirishima, Shoji, Sato, and Todoroki look like they couldn’t care less about the room tours extending to the girls as well, and Midoriya looks like he’s going over his own moral compass internally.

“We’ll get to decide who’s King of the Rooms then!!” Mina smiles.

“King of the Rooms...?” Jiro looks at her.

Ojiro seems to remember his own morals, and says, “It’s fine if we don’t do this, really...”

“Nah, it sounds like fun!” You smile. “But Mineta is staying in the hall for mine!”

“Next up is the boys’ fourth floor...” Uraraka says. “Let’s see... Who was it again?”

“Bakugou, Kirishima, and Shoji.” You reply.

“Why do you remember that?” Kaminari raises an eyebrow at you.

“Bakugou and I are in the same spots.” You point to the door that belongs to Bakugou. “Mine is that one on our side.”

“Where is Bakugou, by the way?” Iida asks.

“He said it was lame and went to bed, so we should be quiet.” You hold a finger up to your lips.

“Why? Not like he’s ever quiet...” Kaminari says. You, Kirishima, and Midoriya give him a pointed look, and Kaminari remembers why Bakugou might appreciate keeping to himself. “Ah, right. League of Villains. Fair enough.”