Chapter 1 Coming to Blue Star

Project Description:

Copywriting: [Reborn Tyrant General Attack·Lou Jingce×Interstellar Boss·Ming Ji]
------------
Ming Ji, the top scientific research boss in the interstellar, has made various inventions that benefit the entire interstellar, and has been working on the job for decades without rest. His only relative, his nephew, is a love-brained man who lives off his parents and plans to take him as the inheritance.
Ming Ji: Haha, I won't do it anymore. He started messing around when he took a spaceship to find a place to retire, but encountered a space chaos...

The next thing he knew, he became the little wife of a wealthy man on Blue Star who was married to a comatose Tyrant.
Ming Ji: Less work and more money, and now he starts messing around!

Interstellar has its own advantages, and here is also wonderful!

Ming Ji, the former interstellar boss who had just placed an order for takeout from more than a dozen restaurants and various milk teas and fruit drinks, thought so. On the second day after the wedding, the overbearing boss who had been in a coma for a month woke up.
He did not mention divorce, did not rush back to the company, and righteously snatched away Ming Ji's half-eaten top-grade private kitchen takeout.

Ming Ji:? ? ?

Ming Ji saw that he arranged for people to stockpile food, reinforced the house and car, and spent a lot of money on weapons...

He just felt that this cheap old man lacked a sense of security. Anyway, it was his own money that was spent, so he didn't care. On the third day after the marriage, the world suddenly ended, and the zombie virus ravaged the world.

Ming Ji woke up and saw a black gun muzzle pointed at him.

Ming Ji:? ? ?

Is this planning not to divorce and directly solve the problem of himself?
Lou Jingce, who was reborn ten years after the apocalypse, finally took a closer look at his nominal partner.

Lou Jingce: You, didn't turn into a zombie?

Ming Ji: I, should turn into a zombie?

Ming Ji was deeply grateful to those wealthy relatives who had turned into zombies long ago. If it weren't for them, how could they have found such a suitable old man! Even if it was the apocalypse, he lived more comfortably than others.

Until the fall of Haicheng, the car Lou Jingce arranged for his escape was so bumpy that Ming Ji vomited like he was sick.

Ming Ji, who had been spoiled by his old age, could no longer bear it, and he used black technology.

Lou Jingce: ? ? ?

Lou Jingce: 6.

Lou Jingce: Ever since I was reborn and found that you didn't turn into a zombie, I knew you must have a golden finger.

Goldfinger himself, Ming Ji: That's right, we are a perfect match:)

Lying back in the arms of the old top and eating potato chips, crunch crunch...
[Reading Tips]:

1. The top is reborn, and the bottom is not a time traveler.

The marriage partner in the previous life was not the bottom, and there was no emotional intersection with the top. The doomsday directly turned into a zombie.

2. 1V1, strong, happy ending.

3. The bottom has an intelligent brain system and various black technology gold fingers. The gold finger can blow up the universe, and will not forcibly interfere with the doomsday process. The reason is written in the text.