Chapter 31 The Eve of the Earthquake

Almost at the same time as Mingji gave the order, the red light strips rolling on the stars suddenly burst into dazzling light. The extremely bright red light was filled with white. A progress bar flashed on the display screen every second, eight metal-based clicks sounded continuously, and a large-caliber gun barrel that was more exaggerated than the previous gun appeared.

Lou Jingce saw the cannon barrel with a diameter smaller than the diameter of the star. He only had time to keep the shock on his face for a second, and the next second his brain reacted on its own to stop it.

With such a large caliber, the shells can blast zombies into powder, and the recoil can even make stars fly out.

"Lower the attack level."

Mingji, who was standing on the second floor, obviously had the geographical advantage to see the overall situation than Lou Jingce. Fanxing scanned the zombie's specific data and sent it to him. Mingji immediately made a judgment and issued an order. . A single blow with all your strength is really a waste of time against an opponent of this level. It is not only wasteful, but also difficult to use.

【yes. ]

Fanxing seized control of Xingxing's system in an instant.

As a super-intelligent AI, Zhutian serves as the mastermind of the data processing center. This was the original purpose of its creation. The role that Fanxing should have held is no less than that of the Mastermind - the commander-in-chief of the starry sky battleship group. It's a pity that there is no shortage of people who are unwilling to delegate power. Even if they see the power of Fanxing, they still refuse to give up their position.

Mingji was too lazy to quarrel with them, and just watched the back-and-forth fights between those in power and those in power. He turned around and directly gave Fanxing his authority, making it his own exclusive AI.

Under the control of Fan Xing, the gun barrel underwent a second change. The caliber shrank inwards and gradually became an arc shape. Three small branches slowly grew near the inside and landed on the surface of the mechanical body, forming a small bracket shape.

The barrel is slightly tilted, shifting downward by half the distance of your little finger.

But with a flash of red light, the upper half of the climber's head was cut off and thrown high into the air. The eyes disappeared, the face was cut from the bridge of the nose, and the incisions were neat and well-proportioned. The upper half of his head flew halfway through the air and landed far outside the yard, at the feet of Tang Leyao's body.

Lou Jingce was not surprised by this.

So what about zombies with crystal cores, they are just a little more powerful than ordinary zombies. As the laser beam of the star day easily penetrated the ground, in the final analysis, such zombies were still zombies of human beings. They were not invulnerable, let alone had iron skin and iron bones. It was completely normal for them to be killed by people like Tang Leyao and the others.

Just as he was about to walk over, he caught a flash of red light from the corner of his eye, and he couldn't help but pause in his steps.

I saw the red arc that had just been fired from the muzzle, grazing the treetops, flying over the fence, cutting through the air, like a boomerang, circling far away and flying back to the place it came from.

Lou Jingce looked at the trajectory of the arc light and it should hit the back of the star. Just as he was about to remind him, out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of Mingji, who was watching with his arms folded by the window on the second floor, and he stopped talking.