Chapter 77 Top Rose Car

"Ouch!——" Zuo Dihua covered his buttocks and stepped back, shrinking straight behind Mingji. "Brother Ming, look at it."

The slap on the butt was merciless. The more Zuo Dihua rubbed it, the more painful it became. Even if he couldn't see it, he could roughly guess that his butt was probably a big bruise at the moment.

He really understood what it means to have a butt blossom.

This beating cannot be in vain, Zuo Dihua felt aggrieved and tried to complain to Mingji.

He didn't dare to say this openly, but after they finished slapping him, the roses started slapping him.

Without the tops of metal flower pots to restrain the sky above their heads, these alienated roses, which are eating well, drinking well and growing vigorously these days, are no longer covered at all.

At the feet of the rose, many thorns sprouted from the ground. The thorns surrounded the rose like knights guarding the princess. The thorns grew wildly, and the flowerpots couldn't be filled and spread outwards. In an instant, they were about to take over the entire open-air balcony.

The stem that Rose had just used to slap Zuo Dihua also gradually changed its appearance. The green is still the outer surface, but the inside is like a round fat man evolving into a muscular body. The outer surface is close to the inner wall, outlining the prickly appearance of thorns underneath.

Zuo Dihua looked at the stick that was beating him, twitching and shaking in mid-air, and the place where he was hit seemed to hurt again.

He couldn't help but feel a little lucky in his heart. If he had been given a stick like this just now, he would have been holding his buttocks and moaning in pain, and he would have been restless for a long time.

Just thinking about that taste made him swallow hard.

Seeing him jumping around like a monkey, Mingji smiled and pinched the leaves of the golden rose in his hand. The soft leaves touched him gently, as if he was coquettishly.

One complains about grievances, and the other acts coquettishly. Mingji is like a big parent mediating disputes between two children.

Everyone, Chang Mingji, decided to play fifty big boards each.

He easily pulled off a few leaves from the stem that whipped Zuo Dihua and handed them to Zuo Dihua.

It is impossible to pick the petals of flowers, so you can only make do with leaves.

"Just use the leaves to make tea. This one is quite special."

Zuo Dihua observed the glittering gold edges on the edges of each petal. It was indeed very special.

"I dropped a drop of medicine onto the petals of this flower. It is still being absorbed. If you soak it in water..." Mingji pondered, "You may be worse off than it is if you drink it."

He also kindly suggested: "You can After all the effects of the medicine are absorbed, try fighting it again. "

By then, the winner will be the winner and the loser will be the enemy, so he won't care.

"Oh."

Zuo Dihua didn't want to experience a worse experience. He obediently took the leaves and weighed them with his hands. At least they were the leaves from the stem that he had just smoked. This could be considered a breath of relief.

Before Zuo Dihua's happiness could last for a few seconds, Mingji dragged him back with just one word.

"But you were the one who started this matter. As punishment, you will be responsible for transporting these roses to the roof of the car."