Chapter 82 Leaving and the Sun Never Sets

I woke up extra early today. When I met several other people, their faces were full of worries and there were two dark circles under their eyes, or they were hesitant to speak.

It dawns so early today, anyone who is not asleep can notice it. No, even Mingji, who usually sleeps until three o'clock in the morning, is up now.

The fact that Mingji got up so early was nothing more than a hint to those who knew his routine that things were about to change.

When it came to the departure matter that they had been preparing for the past few days, several people felt a bit of urgency even though they were not sure whether it was coming to an end.

Everyone quietly looked at Ming Ji's expression, but seeing that he looked normal, they greeted him for breakfast after he came downstairs.

"Xingxing, is the braised food ready?"

"It's been braised all night. You should be ready to eat it."

There was a sound in the kitchen as the pot lid was lifted, and the white smoke floated out of the kitchen with the overbearing aroma of the braised food. Then there was the sound of taking the bowl, the walls of the bowl colliding with each other crisply and loudly, the soup splashing when the spoon was scooped, the soup and marinated food falling into the bottom of the bowl with a muffled sound...

Soon Xingxing came out with a deep-mouthed plate. , on the other robot hand is an ordinary breakfast.

[Good morning, master. 】

Mingji picked up a piece of braised duck gizzard and chewed it between his teeth. After marinating it overnight, it still tasted a little chewy and chewy. The taste penetrated into every texture of the meat. It was rich and delicious.

The big plate that Xingxing brought out was all kinds of things. The usual ones include braised chicken feet and duck feet, braised eggs, braised egg sausages, braised beef, braised pork, pig head meat, ears, belly shreds, pig blood and duck blood, liver, intestines and lungs, as well as some messy fish fillets, duck meat rolls, and shredded kelp. , Tongchang, Naohua...

Mingji served dishes with braised meat and ate one more bowl of porridge than usual. After testing the taste, ask Xingxing to pick up all the braised food, let it cool, and then put it into one large bag and five small bags.

Xingxing gave Mingji the sealed food bag he found in the kitchen and asked him to choose the size and specifications of the bag.

Mingji went to look at the pot of braised meat again, and asked him to use the largest bag to put the soup base and soup water. With such fragrant brine, he shouldn't have so much time to find a place to cook it all night, so he might as well pack it up. Some are best taken away.

Xingxing started to pack according to the instructions. Because the sizes of the selected bags are not very large, it is a bit difficult to divide the big pot with one bag of one large, five small and soup.

The calculated results are very reluctant, and the volume difference between the two is within a small range.

Therefore, the stars stuffed each bag as full as possible until the bag was stretched to its limit.

It worked so hard, but the result was finally good, and no other work was added.

This big bag was reserved for himself by Mingji for snacks to eat on the road. He planned to share one bag with each of the remaining five small bags. Each took it and ate it.

So, soon everyone was found by Xingxing, and each person was forced to stuff a bag of braised food.

Lou Jingce wasn't too surprised. He opened the seal, picked up the largest piece from the inside and stuffed it into his mouth.