Chapter 131 Heading to the base

The two walked out of the airport one after the other, both hands empty.

It's really busy outside the airport from a distance.

The two sides are confronting each other, and the smell of gunpowder is coming.

The people Chen Ze asked to leave didn't know if they didn't leave at all, or if they turned back halfway.

They were already dissatisfied with Ming Ji and his group of outsiders who broke into the central area. When they came back, they found that Ming Ji and Chen Ze, who were the leaders of both parties, had entered the airport alone. They exchanged a few glances with each other and then dispersed in a tacit understanding, surrounding the RV. in the middle.

When Mingji left, he gave instructions to Fanxing to turn on the ventilation function to ensure the air circulation inside and outside the RV and at the same time block all the windows that could pass through the RV. I have learned to value sneaking out from the roof of the car to play, so this time I simply stopped the elevator to the roof.

Based on Mingji's understanding of them, he wasn't worried about the others going out, except for Zuo Dihua, who had metal powers. In order to prevent Zuo Dihua from directly using his powers to open a door on the body of the RV, Mingji specially asked Xingxing to keep an eye on the person. Once any abnormal movement was detected, he would immediately switch to attack mode to subdue the person.

Lou Jingce is the only one in the RV who can use his powers to go outside. Mingji asked Fanxing to share the short-distance communication key with him. He can contact him at any time through Fanxing, so that he can stay in the car and take care of him with peace of mind. other people.

Lou Jingce and the others were already crowded by the window, eagerly waiting for Mingji to come back.

As a result, he watched helplessly as the group of people gathered around him. Zuo Dihua just picked up the metal little man made by Mingji Xinjiang and immediately put it down, looking nervously at the group of people outside.

Looking at each other across the glass, big eyes against small eyes, the silent contest begins.

Until plants grow silently around the wheel, sprouting and sprouting, the vine wraps around the wheel like a hand with only consciousness. The thin hairs on the vine try to get into the tire and give the RV some relief. Unexpectedly, it directly causes the car to breathe. Zuo Dihua's attention immediately plucked the string called "tension".

The wheel wrapped with a metal base was intact, but Zuo Dihua was like a powder keg that had been ignited by this person who was doing a little trick. He pressed his hand on the handle of the window glass, trying to push the window open to give the guy who was looking for death a better look. But even though he used his powers, the window still seemed to be sealed and motionless.

If there weren't stars behind him that were always monitoring him and not allowing him to use special powers on the body of the RV, he would have just put a metal iron fist on the body of the car to give this person a taste of being beaten.

"Brother Lou." Zuo Dihua tried three times. Under the influence of his supernatural power, the window handle left a clear palm print. The four finger prints were particularly clear, but the car window remained motionless.

Lou Jingce came over behind him and called out helplessly.

Lou Jingce nodded, stared at their star who looked like an invigilator, and pulled Zuo Dihua away from the window and behind him.

He stood at the front and looked around. There were four people standing outside the RV near this side, three men and one woman. All four of them had superpower fluctuations all over their bodies, but after glancing at these people, no plant-type superpowers were found.