Chapter 83 Journey and Roadblocks

"You don't think that the sun will set today, right?"

Mingji finished speaking, and the faces of several people showed the same confusion.

"Is it possible that the sun won't set after this?" Zuo Dihua laughed a few times. After discovering that Mingji's expression did not change at all, his heart skipped a beat and he could no longer regard this sentence as a joke, "Mingji Brother, you can't be serious."

Mingji bit the potato chip in his mouth and made a clicking sound, leaving some crumbs and seasoning powder.

For a moment, the only sound in the room was the sound of him chewing potato chips. Others held their breath unconsciously, as if waiting for the final verdict.

"Really." The bag of potato chips made a splash in Mingji's hands. He took the potato chips into his mouth one after another. "This is not very obvious. Why are you so surprised?"

Is it obvious?

That's right, it's well past the usual sunset time, but the sun is still high in the sky outside.

Zuo Dihua scratched his head and pressed down the blades of the blinds with his fingers. The dazzling sunlight poured down from the opening, forcing everyone to look away.

Mingji even turned away in disgust, clearly showing his displeasure with such hot and dazzling light.

Zuo Dihua let go of his hand, and the blinds blocked out most of the light, leaving only a wisp of glimmering light through the gaps. He stared at his two slightly red fingers in a daze, suddenly stood up, lifted the blinds on the window, opened the window and leaned out most of his body.

Zuo Tanghua, who was sitting next to him, quickly grabbed the hem of his clothes, fearing that he would fall out of the window if he moved too hard and his center of gravity was unstable.

As soon as Zuo Dihua stepped out, a wave of heat swept over his face.

He chose a bad time to get out. The trunk of the big tree on the roadside in front of him happened to be stretched out, and its branches rubbed against the car.

As soon as he showed his head, he saw the branch heading towards his face. Zuo Dihua subconsciously wanted to shrink his head and go back to avoid it. Just as he bent down a little, he remembered that he had special powers and could simply cut off the tree trunk.

He was about to take action when he suddenly heard a sound breaking through the air.

This sound sounded so familiar.

Zuo Dihua subconsciously propped up a metal wall in front of him, and then on the left and right sides. He closed his eyes and huddled in the protective circle of the metal wall, holding his head and covering his ears. Unexpectedly, there was no clanging sound of the stems tapping against the metal wall, and there was only the increasingly rapid "whooshing" sound in my ears.

He slightly raised his squinted eyelids, and out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of the tree trunk that passed by the metal wall. The branches and leaves at the top of the crown scraped against the metal wall, making a sharp scraping sound, like a sharp blade drawing on a glass plate.

Zuo Dihua clasped his hands in the middle and covered his ears, minimizing the surrounding sounds.

He turned his head slightly and saw that the tree trunk was thrown behind the car and fell to the ground not far away. After bouncing on the ground several times, he was completely left behind by the moving RV.

Zuo Dihua wiped the cold sweat from his forehead with his hand. Before his heart dropped, he turned around and looked up.

The roses on the roof of the car bloomed brightly in the blazing sunlight. The orange petals flutter in the wind and sway in the wind. The one on top of the window is a "familiar face" - the orange-pink rose that sent flowers to Zuo Tanghua.