Chapter 27 Under the Night Rain

It was not early for the two of them to go home under the night rain. It took a lot of effort to prepare the hot pot meal. In addition, there was a power outage and they waited for a while. After finishing a round of hot pot, the hour hand had turned to the ten o'clock range and gradually pointed to Eleven o'clock.

On the long dining table in the Mid-Levels Villa, two people sat opposite each other at one end and were eating enthusiastically. At the other end were stacks of more than a dozen plates. Some of the plates placed in the middle were half full, and some only had enough for one chopstick left.

Lou Jingce was putting the cuttlefish that Xingxing had just brought to the table into the spicy pot.

Mingji happened to be fishing for meat slices when he saw the snow-white cuttlefish with a big head and seven or eight small tentacles entangled underneath. With his quick eyesight and hands, he quickly picked up one and took a closer look at it.

"I was just going to say this before, how dare you even eat the members of the evil god?"

Lou Jingce:? ? ?

Lou Jingce paused while putting the cuttlefish in the pot, then held Mingji's chopsticks.

"Not yet, what are you talking about?"

"A descendant of the evil god," Mingji shook the cuttlefish on his chopsticks, "The Duochu tribe is a direct descendant of the evil god. They have multiple brains and are good at catching prey."

Lou Jingce looked at the cuttlefish tumbling in the red oil and stained with red light. Is he a direct descendant of the evil god? He had indeed seen from documentaries that scientists suspected that octopuses are alien creatures because they have nine brains and are extremely smart... But, do you know how many cuttlefish cubs like this can be eaten in so many hot pot restaurants in the five major regions in a day? Tons?

"Evil God?" Lou Jingce used to think it was a fantasy god with some religious overtones. "Does it really exist?"

"Of course. This planet was mysterious before it climbed the technology tree." Mingji put Cuttlefish on the Returning it to the spicy pot where it belongs, the baby cuttlefish fell into the boiling red oil, and a drop of oil splashed out of the pot and fell to the table, where it was wiped away by Xingxing with a rag.

"Huh? Haven't I told you before?" Mingji recalled that when he checked the relevant information before, he did not mention the relevant content to Lou Jingce.

Now I know. Lou Jingce put down the plate of cuttlefish he was carrying and put it somewhere farther away.

Although I realized it was a bit late now, I suddenly didn’t want to eat it that much.

The stars that are always paying attention to the situation here immediately issue warnings.

[Sir, the beer you have drunk before should not be eaten with seafood. 】

An expected reminder, although it is late, it has arrived.

Lou Jingce followed what Mingji said and nodded.

Anyway, it’s not cooked yet, I’ll eat it later.

Compared to this little episode, he was more curious about the mysterious side.

"That is to say, is there really such an incredible existence?"

Mingji picked up a ball of kelp, bit one end and pulled it, and just nodded without wanting to let go.

Lou Jingce silently repaired his worldview.

The kelp thread seemed to be knotted. Mingji could not pull out the whole thread, so he had to bite it off and put the rest in the bowl for now.