Chapter 34 Collecting Crystal Cores

"These crystal nuclei are very useful. After I studied the ingredients, I was thinking... maybe you used the wrong method before." Mingji was convinced of the conclusion he had drawn.

Lou Jingce was in disbelief. Did he use it wrong? Absorbing crystal nuclei to enhance superpowers is the wrong way, so what is the right way?

"Some people have tried to swallow the crystal core directly into the abdomen..."

Before he could finish speaking, Mingji choked on a mouthful of porridge and couldn't stop laughing after coughing.

"What's the difference between that and eating dirt? You won't have to worry about indigestion." He seemed to have seen someone deliberately being ugly and funny, shaking his head and being speechless.

"Some people try to sleep with a pillow under their head..."

"Hahaha, it doesn't hurt too much. It's not like flowers and plants can also emit molecules for people to absorb." Mingji felt that these people were very imaginative, and this was nothing. With what. "Sure enough, there is a gap in comparison. Judging from the fact that you use it to absorb it directly, the utilization rate is actually pretty good."

"Then what do you think of using it?" Lou Jingce looked at him determinedly.

"It's very simple, according to the ingredients..." Mingji opened his mouth and then stopped. He lowered his head to take a sip of fish porridge, then turned around and began to tell the truth, "It's useless to tell you now. There are no other crystal nuclei except this one."

Mingji negotiated terms with Lou Jingce: "How about Mr. Lou find me 10,000 crystal stones, and I will tell you the method?" He stretched out his index finger and showed his price.

"Ten thousand first-level zombie crystal cores?" Lou Jingce confirmed with him that as someone who has experienced the apocalypse, 10,000 first-level zombie crystal cores are actually not too many. It's just that in the early stages, it will still be a little slow down.

"Yes." It's not that Mingji doesn't want higher-level crystal cores, it's just that there are not many zombie crystal cores at the current level. Besides, he is confident that when Lou Jingce knows the method, as long as he is not brainless, he will be willing to do so. Cooperate with him. It's a win-win situation. He can get no less than himself, so why not agree?

"In order to avoid wasting resources, if you get a better crystal core, it's better to stay first."

"Okay." Lou Jingce agreed, which surprised Mingji.

"You don't want to negotiate the price?" In fact, Mingji's psychological price was 7,000 pieces.

With 7,000 crystal cores, he could probably complete a comprehensive upgrade for the star.

What's more, given Lou Jingce's previous career, have you ever seen a boss agree to a deal without trying to gain as much profit as possible? Naturally, he left room for bargaining in advance.

Lou Jingce knew very well that these quantities that could be negotiated, even if they were left in his hands now, would still be taken away by this person for various reasons later, so he said: "It's not necessary." "There are

not so many crystal nuclei in the early stage, Mr. Lou is different If you can slow down others in upgrading, what should you do?" Mingji was curious. The crystal core that can enhance abilities should be very important to all those who have awakened abilities in this situation.

Lou Jingce didn't want him to consider this.

But regarding his own strength, he knows better than Mingji what level he is in at this time. He persisted through this gap period without fear at all.