Chapter 88 Total Control and Black Pipe

They did see it, but it was not the power of high technology, but the crushing strength from higher technology.

When the display screen of the robot that had been used at will flashed red, it rushed towards the crowd coldly and resolutely, hitting its own people randomly with the blunt knife of the electric baton.

When the alloy doors that I had never paid attention to before and took them for granted no longer opened on their own when someone approached, but fell down with a "clang" in front of them, cutting off the way forward and the way back, dividing the crowd into one small space after another. They beat on the wall, but were temporarily trapped in place.

When personal biological information can no longer access any authority in this building, in such a fully automated and mechanized building, they are like fish thrown on the beach, weak beasts imprisoned in cages, and blackmailers without identity documents. , destined to be blocked everywhere and unsatisfactory in everything.

The advantages of choosing this place as their home base, which they had been proud of before, turned into their own disadvantages in the blink of an eye. And all they can do is use their powers to kill all these robots. All the impassable iron doors were blasted out with passable openings, the iron bars cut off the railings, and the traps were filled with passable guards...

As for the ordinary people huddled on the ground floor, unable to resist, haha, the superpowers can now be separated Don't bother to think about them.

There was such a big mistake in the lair, and they were too busy to find out who was behind it, so they had no time to worry about the lives of these people.

Naturally, ordinary people are not all weaklings who are unable to resist. The strong and healthy men took the lead and selected one of these robots to start testing.

Among the instructions given by Fanxing, they are passive aggressive towards ordinary people.

If there is no abnormal behavior, just give up. If the robot dares to take action, there is no reason for the robot to stand and be beaten.

Facts have proved that people are not the only ones who can fight in groups. It is not unusual for robots to swarm around and fight men.

As a result, ordinary people soon learned that they had to treat the group of superpowers honestly and respectfully before, and now they have to treat these robots the same way.

It sounds so sarcastic, but his fists are bigger and harder.

People with special abilities cannot enjoy the treatment that ordinary people receive.

Before taking action, they were full of confidence and ambition, thinking that they were just dealing with a few dull robots. Isn't this equivalent to dealing with moving targets? As long as you throw out the superpower, killing such a robot is not a piece of cake.

However, the robot under the multi-line control of the stars is as flexible as a loach in the water - it is slippery and cannot be grasped. Most of the superpower's attacks failed. Even if they could hit, it would definitely be more than two robots sharing the damage.

In that brief second or two, Fanxing clearly calculated which part to use to absorb the damage and minimize the damage. Not only that, after these robots are unified under the command and control of a "brain", they will also cooperate with each other, and the tacit cooperation is more appropriate than the hands and feet of the same person.

Therefore, the floor where the superpower is located is full of smoke and dust caused by superpower attacks, and the smell of coke, paste, and dust is mixed together. The floor was filled with smoke, triggering the fire alarm, and the water jets sprayed from the ceiling hit the faces of the superpowers, waking them up.