Chapter 133 Breaking into the base

"Open the door?!"

Zuo Dihua's voice changed slightly due to surprise.

As soon as the movement of his hand stopped, the continuous fire output was stagnant. When the rattling gunshots suddenly stopped, the surroundings seemed to be enveloped in silence for an instant, and the howls of zombies once again occupied the high ground.

He hurriedly sent a wave of superpower to the ten metal circles on his fingers, which was enough for the robots to attack on their own for about ten minutes.

Zuo Dihua couldn't help but raise his head again, "Brother Ming, if I open a door in the wall, will all these zombies pour in?"

This answer is yes no matter what.

Originally, these zombies came for the base in the central area, and the flesh and blood of the survivors inside were the "carrots" that attracted these zombies. This wall was barely able to hold so many zombies, so if he opened another hole...

Zuo Dihua said "helping the tyrants to do evil" in his mouth, and glanced at Mingji again and again, but he didn't dare to say it.

"Can't we just restore him after we get in?" Mingji glanced at him, as if he was looking at a silly child. Can we open the door but still be able to restore it to the original state? Having made so many parts before, shouldn’t I be able to do this kind of thing by now?

Zuo Dihua rubbed the palm of his right hand with his left hand. The palm of his hand was covered with sweat from the constant movements, and it fell to the ground dripping along the joints. He was a little uneasy. In theory, it could be done, but he was not sure whether he could withstand the zombie army coming like waves.

While he was hesitating, a hand fell on his shoulder.

It's Zuo Tanghua.

"When the time comes, I will erect another earthen wall in front of the wall to block it for you. With this gap, it will be no problem."

Zuo Dihua felt somewhat relieved. With his brother's help, he could give it a try. .

Besides...he glanced at Mingji.

Mingji was constantly adjusting the angle of the blueprint, not knowing what he was looking for in the picture.

Whether it was to make a hole in the wall or to restore it later, it had already been decided when Mingji opened his mouth. Zuo Dihua felt that even if he couldn't do it, Brother Ming could still find thousands of ways to get it done.

"What are you doing in a daze?" Mingji asked to wake him up from his wandering thoughts. He raised his head and met his eyes, as if he had stuffed a piece of ice into his neck after the dog days of summer. He trembled all over and suddenly his mind became clear.

"Open a door that can allow the RV to pass through."

Mingji's words still lingered in his ears. Zuo Dihua's original mental preparation collapsed after the RV rushed straight towards the metal wall without any sign of slowing down.

He didn't even care that he was still wearing a metal ring on his hands. He stretched his arms forward, and his supernatural powers condensed into light in his hands. At this time, I really couldn't care about much. The mental power penetrated into the supernatural power and acted on the metal wall in front, like tissue paper soaked in water, starting to disintegrate little by little from the middle.

At the same time, the robot's gunfire was as dense as a drizzle, and the surrounding zombies couldn't hold on for a few breaths under the intensive firepower, and fell to the ground one after another.