Chapter 69 Therapy and RV

With the help of Xingxing, Lou Jingce placed the person on the couch in the living room on the first floor.

Yin Shenghan's situation is not good.

I don't know what the outcome of his deal with the base was, but it can be seen from this wound alone that at least five or more superpowers attacked him.

The slap-sized wound on his back was a black mess caused by the flames. Some plant juices and soft thorns can be found remaining in the flesh in the snake-like spiraling marks on the arms. There was a big hole in the shoe, and even the foot was pierced. Blood almost soaked the shoe. It was either stone or earth. There are large and small bruises on the arms and legs, which are not as obvious as the other places. It can be roughly guessed that he is a power user.

The most dangerous thing was the long and thin cut on his neck. Lou Jingce guessed that it was caused by the same wind-type superpower. If this attack were more powerful, it would probably cut half of Yin Shenghan's neck open. If Yin Shenghan hadn't reacted in time, he might not have died here.

Lou Jingce had several guesses about Yin Shenghan's encounter with such a large-scale attack by a supernatural being.

The first one to bear the brunt is the base place that previously wanted to trade with it. It's just that the deal fell through. The base refused to let him go and wanted the formula. Yin Shenghan most likely wouldn't agree. After being cornered, they regarded him as a traitor and took action to kill him.

The second is personal grudges. Before the end, Lou Jingce had helped the Yin family deal with such troubles. Yin Shenghan had extraordinary abilities in the garrison, and his good background naturally blocked the way of some people. Now that it's the end of the world, Yin Shenghan is one of the first talented people to awaken his powers. Naturally, there are many people who are jealous and regard him as a thorn in their side.

"Xingxing, where is the two-piece trauma suit?" Lou Jingce took out an ancient knife from the space and cut open the adhering clothing material on the bloodstained area bit by bit. Yin Shenghan had too much blood, and the material of his clothes was stuck to the wound. He couldn't apply medicine unless it was dealt with.

Summer clothes are easier to clean, and shoes can’t be worn again, so just cut them in half.

Xingxing's round head rotated in the metal shell, revealing a quarter of a spherical section behind the operation screen. On the section, there were potions one after another in colorful colors and different effects.

The metal hand picked out two potions and handed them to Lou Jingce.

【Please take all. 】

Lou Jingce did not dare to neglect, took it and drank it for Yin Shenghan.

Yin Shenghan seemed to be able to subconsciously judge the situation around him. He swallowed the potion on his own as soon as he took it into his mouth, saving Lou Jingce the trouble.

After the medicine entered his throat, some minor wounds on his body quickly became scarred, and the bleeding stopped in some places that were still bleeding. The feeling that his body was being healed made Yin Shenghan relax his brows, but soon he frowned again.

Xingxing took out a transparent potion again, poured nearly half of the amount into an empty container, and handed it to Lou Jingce.

【please use. 】

Lou Jingce didn’t know the function of this half of the potion, but he chose to believe in the artificial intelligence of the stars.

After pouring the potion again, Yin Shenghan finally relaxed his brows.