Chapter 60 Above the Yellow Sand

Bird on the yellow sand?

Lou Jingce raised his head and looked in the direction of his finger.

The full moon hung high, and there was still not a single cloud in sight.

A flying shadow hovered on the top of the villa, its wings spread out over one meter in length, and its soaring posture and shape did not look like an ordinary bird. Facing the moonlight, the tips of the sharp eagle claws were shone with a cold light. The feathers on the body were plated with a cold iron color under the cold silver light. The barb-shaped beak was so strong that it seemed that it could easily crack a human skull.

"唳——"

It screamed sharply, the sound piercing the air, and the momentum was menacing.

"It's a falcon."

Lou Jingce recognized that it was not a bird.

He looked at Mingji and silently asked if he still wanted to arrest him?

Mingji winked - naturally.

Lou Jingce showed him his newly figured out trick. He raised his arms, interlaced his index fingers and thumbs to outline a square frame, facing the falcon hovering in the air, as if comparing his hands to a photo frame to frame the falcon. Freeze at this moment.

At the moment when the square frame framed the falcon, the falcon was keenly aware of the subtle changes in its surroundings. The cool night breeze could not reach it, as if it was in a windless zone, and even the air flow slowed down.

It stretched its wings and wanted to fly upwards to a higher place, leaving this abnormal place.

The world has changed a lot now. It has met humans who can briefly condense wind to fly, but humans are still far behind races that have flight engraved in their genes.

"Boom -" The forehead hit the invisible wall of air so hard that stars appeared in its eyes, and there seemed to be two moons. The falcon fluttered back, shaking its head, and a few broken feathers swayed downwards as its head moved.

The falcon turned its little head warily, but there was nothing in front of it.

It lingered in place, flapping its wings vigorously, and the wind seemed to bounce off something invisible, blowing the feathers on its chest.

There are invisible walls here!

Falcon is a falcon that has seen the market. It has also hit the transparent glass used as a window on a high-rise building during its flight. The head cannot be knocked open, and the eagle's claws can break it into pieces. It is extremely convinced that this is just a little trick of the two humans in the house, but the girl still calls them good people!

It flutters its feathers, cheers up, flaps its wings to gather strength and flies backwards, preparing to soar into the sky. When it leaves here, it will fly back.

"Boom!"

The unexpected attack came from behind, and its back hit the wall of air. It panicked for a moment, accelerated the speed of flapping its wings, and blew up a small tornado around it. It was no longer attacked, and the wind surrounding it dissipated. It turned around and searched the air with its dark eyes. Could it be glass again?

The falcon stabilized its body, slowly flew closer, and carefully tested the spot where it had just collided with its sharp beak.

It pecked at a hard, invisible object, and was mentally prepared in advance, so it didn't hurt very much. It kept testing with its beak all the way down, pecked, pecked, and pecked again. The size of the glass was a bit strange, until it pecked at the edge and its talons touched another invisible object.