Chapter 94 Spiritual World

Mingji refused the request of the Zuo brothers and Yin Shenghan to get out of the car. Their weak spiritual power was only as big as a star point in front of the evil gods. Once the opponent was cornered and went crazy and set off a spiritual power storm, they would be dead.

As for Lou Jingce...

"You might be bewitched if you get close to them."

Mingji didn't want to take him with him. Lou Jingce did have spiritual power, but it was not enough to compete with the evil gods. This group of things were born in the sea of ​​thoughts and spirit of the evil god, and are inherently superior in spiritual power. It is difficult to compete with it without some special means.

When Lou Jingce heard this, he lowered his eyes and took a deep breath before looking up at him. Standing in front of the car door, Mingji was bathed in sunlight. Half of his body seemed to melt into the light, and the outline of his body disappeared. As he turned around, it became clear again.

"If I am bewitched, can you wake me up?"

Mingji's smile was a little crazy.

"I won't give it such a chance."

Lou Jingce moved closer. If that's the case, why couldn't he go?

Mingji rolled his eyes and let him go.

Yin Shenghan and the others clung to the window and stared at the backs of Mingji and Lou Jingce.

A black shadow suddenly appeared on the RV. Before the black shadow landed, Mingji gave a sharp shout.

Four or five emerald green stems suddenly protruded from the roof of the RV and wrapped around the black figure.

——It is favored.

Mingji mercilessly deducted the dried fish.

"Three months of dried fish are gone."

Chuqing's aura weakened, and he meowed in an attempt to act coquettishly.

The ruthless owner made up his mind to punish this pampered and arrogant big cat and ignored him.

After the interlude, Mingji asked Xingxing, who was following him, to carry the big boy who had rolled against the wall back to the RV and take care of him first. They went straight to the granary.

Lou Jingce tried to speed up his pace to keep pace with Mingji.

Mingji didn't want him to get ahead, so he accelerated and had people chasing behind him.

Lou Jingce pursed his lips in surprise. He suddenly stood still and paused.

The next moment, the figure disappeared from the spot and appeared next to Mingji.

Almost at the same time, Mingji turned the heel of his stepped foot, turned on the spot, and took a step forward, almost face to face with Lou Jingce. The distance was so close that they couldn't even see each other's faces. Their breaths were slowly exhaled after a lag, and it felt slightly cold on their cheeks.

Only the eyes that look at each other and refuse to flinch will reveal their full emotions.

——With a touch of anger and doubt.

What he responded to was extremely firm.

In the RV, Zuo Dihua couldn't help but reach out to scratch his head. When he reached out, Yin Shenghan, who was standing behind him, caught him and pressed him down.

Zuo Dihua was a little embarrassed, glanced out the window and then turned to look at his brother.

"What are Brother Ming and Brother Lou doing?" Zuo Dihua complained angrily, "It seems like they are filming an idol drama."