Chapter 37 Modifying Direction

Ten meters in front of the off-road vehicle, there was a bump standing high in the middle of the road.

Zuo Tanghua stared at the protruding earth and rocks, his face was pale, and his forehead was covered with sweat. He bit his lower lip with his upper teeth, biting deeply and leaving a trace of blood. He clenched his hands into fists, and the scabbed wounds on his body showed signs of opening, and blood seeped out and wetted his clothes.

Finally, as he watched, the protrusion sank little by little, as if someone was hitting it with a fist. Under the influence of supernatural powers, it slowly turned into a slightly arched lump of earth. The wheels rolled over me and I felt almost nothing.

"Huh..." Zuo Tanghua breathed out hard. He suppressed his gasping voice and did not dare to gasp for air and disturb the people in the back seat. Carefully leaning back on the backrest, my eyelids struggled to hold up some gaps to observe the road ahead.

Along the way, he had used his powers too many times, and due to his poor physical condition, he tried his best to extract them, but only a trace was left. But he didn't dare to stop. Not long ago, they had made a move against these two people.

Listening to his brother's sighs, whines of distress, and the sound of sucking milk tea through a straw in the back seat, Zuo Tanghua kept rolling his tongue in his mouth to relieve the dryness.

He can't stop, he can continue.

Lou Jingce has been paying attention to Zuo Tanghua sitting in the passenger seat. He had never heard of Zuo Tanghua and Zuo Dihua in his previous life. Maybe these two people could not bear it at that time.

He was the one driving the car. Compared to the teaching duo in the back seat, Lou Jingce knew better how much power this person was using to drive smoothly like this. Observing the way he used his powers, every bone and flesh in his body seemed to be exerting force, Lou Jingce knew that his powers had reached their limit.

After the car drove for a while, a gap opened in the ground in front of it, which was wide enough to trap the wheels and jam them. Lou Jingce knew that he would not be able to get through. Before he reached it, he slowed down the car early and stopped more than fifty meters away from the crack.

I felt that the car body was no longer shaking and seemed to have stopped.

Zuo Dihua was distressed because he didn't understand, and his mind immediately wandered. Looking out the window, why did you stop?

"Brother!" The big boy's first reaction was that something had happened to his brother.

He hurriedly threw himself on the backrest of the passenger seat, and saw Zuo Tanghua leaning on the backrest, tilting his head and panting, as if he had just finished a one-kilometer physical test, and he looked like he had been fished out of the water. Other than that, things weren't bad.

Mingji cast a questioning look directly at Lou Jingce.

The steering wheel was in Lou Jingce's hands, and it wasn't the car that broke down because of a problem. It was naturally the driver's fault that it stopped.

"His power has reached its limit. Let's take a rest."

Lou Jingce pointed to the crack in front, regardless of whether it could be seen from Mingji's position.

Mingji nodded in agreement. He happened to be a little hungry after teaching for so long.

The off-road vehicle was parked on the side of the road, and Lou Jingce hesitated whether to give the compressed biscuits to the two brothers.

In the back seat, Mingji had already taken out four takeaways and piled them up. Looking through the takeout bag, it looked like the packaging was bamboo tube rice. Four bamboo tubes larger than ordinary sea bowls, and deeper than ordinary soup bowls. As soon as I took it out, the faint aroma of the food mixed with the fragrance of the bamboo tube filled the car.