Chapter 113 The Thundering Idiot

Tang Anli fell from the sky, the wind roared in his ears like a mountain.

"Car", "house"...

"attack"...

"landing"...

He tried his best to capture the key words.

The rest is clear.

After all, in the area where the sparrow dropped him, apart from the river that could be glimpsed in the corner of his eye, the most eye-catching thing was the RV and the safe building in front of him.

Thanks to the blazing sun above his head, Tang Anli, who was thrown face down, could clearly identify the RV and the building below with the sun behind him.

The car belongs to Lou Jingce’s family. Although it’s unclear why flowers are still planted on the roof, the appearance has not changed much. What's more, he had already seen Lou Jingce sticking his head out and waving to him from the open window - a proper friend.

The building is not a completely unfamiliar building either. Aidafa is like a bank in their circle, everyone has business dealings to some extent.

As for Tang Anli himself, he not only helped Lou Jingce hold shares on behalf of him, but also bought some shares himself. Now it is said that it is yesterday's news, and it is long overdue. However, as a "little boss" before spending money, relevant investigation materials It has been put on his desk, and he always knows more about it than others.

"Tang Anli...attack..."

A commanding tone suddenly sounded in his ears.

Tang Anli covered his ears as if he had seen a ghost.

What's this! A psychic psychic?

He saw the ground quickly shrinking in distance and crashing towards him.

Tang Anli couldn't help but pause for a second on the lightning rod standing on the roof of the building. What's the use of attacking this building?

Tang Anduo's "brother" came from behind. Tang Anli couldn't control himself and turned around. He turned around and saw only a black shadow. Panic suddenly came over him, anger rose from his eyes, and arcs of lightning and anger rose instantly.

Blue lightning flashed and crackled around him. He happened to be suspended in the air, just like the second sun rising from the ground.

Tang Anli was the core of the "sun", but what illuminated the earth was not the blazing light. As a bolt of lightning leaped from around him to the surrounding areas, thunderous thunder came like dark clouds over the city.

It was obviously not suitable for the occasion. The sky above our heads was beautiful, there was no cloud or rain, no dark clouds covering the sky, and no sound of howling wind. The thunder and lightning suddenly fell behind him, and the thunder rolled to the ground, blasting a two-meter-wide hole in the ground. Blue thunder fire ignited from the plants, which was more fierce than the fire Yao Lin set before. The alienated plants directly It burned to ashes.

Thunderbolts fell one after another from around him, and even the air seemed to be a little thinner under the thunder and lightning.

Hearing the crackling of lightning sparks outside the RV and the sound of thunder hitting the ground, Zuo Dihua hurriedly pulled Lou Jingce back.

Lou Jingce looked back at him and saw a slightly panicked face.

Like a child who is most afraid of thunderstorms.

"Brother Lou, this thunderstorm is so scary, it's better not to go out now."

He closed the window and quickly unlatched it.