Chapter 55 Compensation

Liu Mingji seemed to be stunned by his question. He stared at Mingji blankly.

He had suffered a lot during this period, and his previous arrogance had long been wiped out by repeated blows, and even the light in his eyes was lonely and dim.

His boyfriend was afraid to stand up for him after his face was disfigured. No one had asked him this question after joining this team. He knew that they were afraid of touching his scars, and they were also afraid of provoking a powerful enemy.

However, for the man in front of me, I suddenly wanted him to be taken back home in my place, and even took the magical potion from him. Even though I paid a huge price for it... But there is also hatred between them. Why do you ask?

Mingji understood his confusion, tilted his neck, and glanced at the third young master of the Cui family who lowered his head and did not dare to look at him. It seemed that this boyfriend was not reliable, but Mr. Lu still chose him himself.

He waved his hand, as if he wanted to dispel the speculations that popped up in the other person's mind.

"I'm not here to help you." Mingji said frankly, he tsked lightly, his expression showing some indifference.

His eyes scanned Liu Mingji's face inch by inch. This face was once 86% similar to his own.

86%, almost indistinguishable without careful identification.

"I just think that the other party ruined your face like this," Mingji stretched out his hand to touch his cheek. "It's a little disrespectful to my face." Even

if he doesn't care much about this face, it still does. After following him for so many years, I still cannot tolerate offense from others.

This was really...

an unexpected answer, which made everyone look at him.

Lou Jingce, who was accustomed to Mingji's style, took one look at him and looked away. How normal. That enemy who was very powerful in Liu Mingji's eyes was probably just a tool that he could use to kill time, or a monster in the game that dropped crystal cores.

"So, who did it?"

Mingji waited for his answer.

Liu Mingji however laughed miserably.

This person did not want to avenge himself, but felt offended that the other party treated this similar face like this.

How ridiculous.

In front of such an arrogant opponent, the more he recalled his previous self-restraint, the more ridiculous he became.

"Have you always been like this?"

Mingji raised his eyebrows, not understanding what he was asking.

"If you're talking about caring about face, this is the first time, so it's a bit novel."

If someone like him appears on the Emperor Star, I'm afraid he will either be controlled by someone with intentions, or he will be killed by a group of old men as soon as he appears. Put him in jail. Since he couldn't dance in front of him, he naturally didn't care.

"You do this..."

"Oh." Mingji understood. He was asking about his own behavior.

"Probably not a long time ago." As for how long ago...before the eldest brother died in the battle? Before starting research? There is no news about your parents and someone is looking for trouble? It was too far away and Mingji couldn’t quite remember it.

Because there seems to be no point in remembering. The knowledge and capital he possesses give him the confidence to do whatever he wants.

It's that simple.