Chapter 51: Super Power Improvement·Natural Disaster Upgrade

Lou Jingce worked hard to absorb it in the afternoon, and finally finished it at nightfall. The forced breakthrough of the superpower ruler not only made him feel the improvement in endurance in terms of superpowers, but also gave him a new feeling in his body.

Lou Jingce looked at the crystal nuclei piled up on the table, got up and went to the kitchen to pour a glass of water, preparing to take a break before working.

The tubular vessel rested in a porcelain spoon, glinting in the lamplight.

Lou Jingce carefully held the crystal core on his fingers, approached the mouth of the tubular vessel, separated the liquid energy from the crystal nucleus and immediately slid it into the tubular vessel.

After all, it is something to drink directly. If it touches the skin and then poured into a tube-shaped vessel, hygiene issues must be considered.

Lou Jingce was so busy that Mingji and the Zuo brothers went back to their rooms to rest, and finally extracted all the liquid energy of the crystal nuclei.

He stood up, stretched out, and stretched out his arms. Suddenly, amid the increasingly violent rainstorm outside, he heard an unusual sound.

Who is honking?

Has anyone entered the villa area?

Lou Jingce looked around the room. Xingxing had gone back to the charging port to sleep. It was quiet on the first floor and he was the only one left.

Lou Jingce hesitated whether to go out to investigate, but felt that it was unnecessary. If someone really broke in, Xingxing would naturally take action to deal with it.

After witnessing the lethality of drone rays on the top floor of Haishi Suxin International Hospital, Lou Jingce had no doubts that the stars could protect the villa well.

He took the tube-like vessel that separated the liquid energy and went straight upstairs. Instead of going back to his room, he turned left and walked towards the end of the other side, Mingji's room.

His fingers grasped the door handle, then hesitantly stopped and tapped twice on the door panel next to the handle.

"Dong dong."

"Come in." The answer came from inside, and Lou Jingce opened the door and walked in.

Mingji was not surprised at all that he would come over. Instead, he stretched out his hand to indicate the location next to him.

Lou Jingce glanced at the things spread out on the ground one by one. There were parts that had been disassembled in half; there were parts that were put together at strange angles; there were large light panels made of glass, with colorful streams of light flowing through them. It is eye-catching; there are guns made of skeletons, wrapped in strange tinfoil, which seem to be half-finished products; there are tube-shaped vessels filled with milky white, red, green, pink, transparent, orange and blue liquids, and there are The tube is particularly eye-catching and colorful in black! ...

He wanted to tiptoe through it, but things were scattered here and there. There seemed to be some unknown liquid on the floor, but he didn't dare to step on it carelessly.

Hesitating around and unable to find a suitable path after repeated observations, Lou Jingce chose to give up.

He stared at the empty space behind Mingji. After closing his eyes, a hand seemed to pass through the space where he was, causing ripples around him. His body swayed with the ripples, as if he was really in the water.

There was a moment of confusion, and the figure disappeared in the swaying waves. The space behind Mingji rippled, and the figure seemed to gradually float from the water and gradually solidify.