Chapter 5 Exchange money to stock up on goods

Mingji didn't care about the tense and quarrelsome people in the ward, and obviously Lou Jingce, who was lying on the hospital bed, didn't care either. The two of them were supposed to be the center of attention in this ward, but they were silent as if it had nothing to do with them.

Mingji and Fanxing secretly discussed the reasons why Lou Jingce would wake up, made three or four guesses, and waited for data to verify and disprove them.

Lou Jingce was lying on the bed, silently thinking about various arrangements for the future, such as what to eat for lunch, and more distant ones, such as a stocking list. It's a pity that I woke up a little late. If I could have woken up earlier, I would have been able to store more supplies.

The two of them formed a world of their own, and the connection between the two worlds was probably because of the smell of meat. Lou Jingce couldn't help but look at Ming Ji, who looked at each other from time to time.

Lou's father, Lou's mother, and Lou's second uncle's family were in a weird mood for a long time. Lou Jingce finally thought of his request and pulled his thoughts out of the brainstorming to interrupt them.

"Okay." He said lightly, shutting up everyone.

Under the gaze of pairs of eyes that looked either happy or worried, Lou Jingce suddenly dropped Wang Zha:

"I have no plans to return to the company."

Lou's father and Lou's mother:! ! !

Uncle Lou’s family:? ! !

Mingji:? ? ?

This is different from the script everyone expected!

There was no return of the king, no life-and-death fights, no intrigues... Just such a simple sentence knocked all the water out of everyone's hearts.

The thunderbolt dropped suddenly caused the mixed emotions in the room to completely reverse.

Lou's father and Lou's mother had barely managed to smile because of Lou Jingce's lukewarm attitude, but this completely disappeared.

Second Uncle Lou's family was smiling happily to the naked eye. Without Lou Jingce, the big house would not be afraid.

Uncle Lou patted his incompetent elder brother on the shoulder, and there was no trace of the smoke and fire in his voice: "I accept it, elder brother."

The resentment that just wanted to make Lou's father die on the spot has turned into the affectionate elder brother now.

Uncle Lou was quite emotional, he was much better than Father Lou. If Lou's father hadn't been lucky enough to have such a talented son as Lou Jingce, how could the old man have chosen Dafang's lineage to inherit the Lou family after making repeated decisions. I'm afraid the old man didn't expect that after all these years of going around and around, the Lou family would still be in his hands.

"Why! I won't agree!" Lou's father pushed through the people around him, rushed to the hospital bed and reached out to grab Lou Jingce's arm. Amidst a burst of "Hey, what are you doing!" from the second roommate, he was stopped by the conscientious bodyguard and cut behind his back. The arm was guarded as if it were a criminal.

Lou's mother did not dare to follow Lou's father's old path. She only tried to persuade him in a gentle voice from the side, with tears filling her eyelashes and not daring to roll down. She was so panic-stricken that her husband had always been unreliable, and her reliable son was now more prodigal than her husband. She wanted to quit a good company if she wanted to, which left her pampered and pampered at a loss.

"Jingce, what are you talking about! How can you not go back to the company! That was handed over to you by your grandfather. Now that you wake up, shouldn't everything go back to the way it was before?"