Chapter 26 Hot Pot Dinner

After Lou Jingce and Mingji returned to the villa, they took a hot shower, changed their clothes, and started busy making hot pot.

Because he is a mutated animal with a keen sense of smell, the smell of hot pot is too unfriendly to him, so he is forced to go upstairs by Mingji. He pours a bag full of cat food and refuses to share tonight's hot pot dinner with them.

Lou Jingce is responsible for controlling the taste, and Mingji is responsible for supervising the work.

The burden falls on the stars.

First, he is responsible for cutting the ingredients, such as mushrooms, potatoes, and white radish. Then he washes the vegetables, including green leafy vegetables, white leafy vegetables, and green vegetables. The roots are cut off according to Mingji's requirements, and the leaves are broken off one by one and washed carefully; The various frozen meatballs in the refrigerator were put into hot water through the bags to defrost; and the ingredients that were not easy to cook were boiled in the pot one by one until they were half cooked, and set aside for later use...

Lou Jingce had already prepared the soup base and prepared it with Mingji and Mingji leaned against the door of the kitchen together, observing the busy comings and goings of the stars.

As everyone knows, hot pot base packages have long been popular in various cities and have benefited mankind for many years.

He just opened a fresh pack, boiled it and tasted it. If it felt too salty, he added some salt.

"The star is really powerful. I think it is smart enough to replace ordinary housekeeping."

The two people who were waiting for the meal started chatting at the door of the kitchen.

"It's not bad. If the villa has more smart homes, it can do more." Mingji just took advantage of Xingxing to get ingredients from the refrigerator and took away two tomatoes and three small cherry tomatoes. There were seven or eight cherries in both hands.

Lou Jingce shrugged: "I actually had the idea of ​​renovating it at the beginning, but the main selling point of the Mid-Levels villa here is to return to nature and be close to the original ecology. When designing the house, we considered that it would be matched with non-smart appliances, and the size of some places was changed. It’s not suitable to use a smart home. It’s too big or too small, and it’s not convenient to make large-scale modifications. Plus, I don’t live there all the time, so forget it.”

When he wakes up, he will even less think about changing to a smart home. After a while. There will be problems with the water and electricity supply one after another. If the smart home has no power, it will be more troublesome to use.

Mingji gnawed on the tomato and nodded. Anyway, it won't cause any trouble to him. At most, it will pity Xingxing and it will not be so convenient for him to work.

Probably because he enjoyed eating Mingji so much and his contagion was so strong, Lou Jingce followed Xingxing and went to the freezer, and when he came back he had a small piece of raw fruit cucumber, a few winter dates and a can of beer.

Mingji took a look and wondered why he hadn't seen Dongzao just now. He was about to go to the freezer again.

Xingxing stood in front of the two of them, blocking the way.

"Pah!" Just as he pulled the beer tab open, Lou Jingce moved it to his mouth to drink, but was blocked by a robot hand.

Lou Jingce was puzzled and looked to Mingji for an answer.

Are they eating and drinking here too much for the stars? Why did Xingxing actively stop him from drinking beer without any instructions?

Mingji spread his hands and shrugged, saying that he didn't know either.