Chapter 49: Supplementing porridge and improving abilities

This night was filled with ambiguity and beauty.

Mingji insisted on occupying a high position, forcing Lou Jingce to grit his teeth and continue to provoke. They were very close, and they struggled over the details.

Mingji refused to submit to the lower Wei Dynasty, and he refused to ask for mercy no matter how passionate he was. He would only push aside his sweaty hair, revealing his beautiful eyebrows, and lower his head at a bird's eye view. Pressing the tip of his nose against the tip of his nose, he said something that made Lou Jingce's forehead congested.

"Isn't this all right, Mr. Lou?"

"Lou Jingce, is your waist so sore that you can't move it?"

"Lou Jingce, are you a dog? You just like to bite people."

"Lou Jingce, how much longer do you want?"

"Lou Jingce, I'm a little sleepy..."

...

Lou Jingce: ...

Lou Jingce: Gritting his teeth.jpg

Lou Jingce: Working hard.gif

Lou Jingce couldn't hear anything good from this person. , biting his neck angrily, leaving a clear tooth mark close to the collarbone.

The canine teeth bit the deepest, and the skin was slightly red. He stared at the tooth mark, and put his wet and hot tongue between his lips to lick and kiss gently. This is the mark he left.

He was slapped on the top of his head and then pushed away.

Even though Lou Jingce was called a dog, he didn't care.

Continue to follow suit and set fires everywhere to show off.

At most, Mingji moans, panting rapidly and caressing her, no matter how violent the waves are, there will be no more. Junxiu's brows always maintained their usual calmness, and only the corners of his lips raised told his pleasure.

He loved Lou Jingce's newly trained abdominal muscles. They didn't feel so tight that they lost muscle. They had concave and convex shapes like rolling hills. His fingertips brushed against them like they were plucking the strings of a piano, which always brought out a tingling sensation of unknown taste. Every time I lingered, I would inadvertently touch the soft flesh, and listen to the muffled groan forced from Lou Jingce's throat, which was even more interesting.

The sky was dim, and the two of them were addicted to the intertwining of each other's breaths and the fusion of body temperatures. They couldn't help but care about whether the sky had lit up behind the curtains or whether the sound of rain had changed.

The hot breath he exhaled sprinkled on the ears, and a drop of hot sweat ran down Lou Jingce's cheek, fell from the tip of his chin, and dripped into Mingji's collarbone.

Mingji put one hand on his shoulder and held his broad shoulder with the other. He tilted his head and kissed the hairline behind his ear, holding the auricle in his mouth and biting it carefully between his teeth.

His ears, which were red as if they were ripe, felt surprisingly hot. Lou Jingce's breathing was rapid and he pulled her down and hugged him tightly.

"Tired?"

Those two words, full of smiles, were so hateful.

"No."

How could Lou Jingce relent and show weakness.

Mingji laughed so hard that his chest heaved. As his chest rubbed against his chest, someone's eyes once again deepened and slid towards the bright red lips.