Chapter 87 Stars and Invasion

Variables are constant, Mingji doesn’t care.

He climbed to the roof of the car and asked Lou Jingce to isolate the space on the roof.

Feeling the changes in the airflow around him, Mingji nodded with satisfaction, so he didn't have to worry about making any noise to be discovered. He signaled to the man who was tied into a rice dumpling, and Orange and Purple Rose seized another opportunity. Without any politeness, she used her thorny thorns to push aside the iron chain, and then pierced the place where the superpower had the most flesh.

"Ouch!" The superpower screamed immediately, his face twisted in pain, and he sweated all over his head.

He has supernatural powers, but he is only a mortal body and not an iron man. How can he bear such pain? He gritted his teeth in pain, and veins popped out on his face. The man's lips were already pale, but now they were as pale as paper.

Mingji had cultivated roses himself, so he naturally knew how painful it was to be pricked by their thorns, but he didn't expect this man's reaction to be so big.

He didn't quite understand, so he asked Lou Jingce: "Aren't superpowers unable to endure pain?"

Thinking about it carefully, it doesn't seem to be the case. Lou Jingce and the others all endured the pain after using the medicine, so this person is born unable to endure pain. Does it hurt?

Lou Jingce saw that this man's face was pale with pain, and he didn't quite understand. In his opinion, it was just a thorn pricking his buttocks. It was like an injection. It hurt through the fabric of clothes. But looking at this person's physique, there are old wounds on the exposed body surface, so he shouldn't be someone who can't bear pain.

Then I thought that this rose was cultivated by Mingji, so out of caution, I asked one more question.

"What level of pain is it?"

Mingji checked the pain levels and asked Fanxing to evaluate the values. He felt a little surprised.

"It turns out that the level of maternal pain during childbirth is so high."

When he said this, Lou Jingce immediately had a bad premonition.

Mingji sighed a little, being a mother here is really strong and tough.

On the Emperor Star, children generally grow in mechanical gestation sacs chosen by their parents that are suitable for various races. They grow to a sufficient size and then adapt to leaving the sac. Only those who are curious enough to be interested in primitive gestation can Will try to experience giving birth in person.

"It's just a little lower than the pain of childbirth."

After Mingji said this, he still didn't realize that the pain from being pricked by thorns reached such a level.

He waved and held a thorn in his hand, breaking off a sharp thorn lightly. A drop of milky white liquid flowed from the broken end of the spike.

Mingji showed the fracture to Lou Jingce: "After the sharp thorns pierce the flesh, the thorns will secrete such juice. The juice contains a special substance that will act on the nerves in a short period of time, increasing the pain several times to dozens of times." Times."

So, although Rose didn't like Zuo Dihua before, the few times she stabbed him were really annoying and could only be regarded as a joke.

Lou Jingce nodded and looked at the person with a somewhat pitiful look. No wonder he was in such pain.

Mingji tugged on his clothes at the waist, his eyes silently expressing his doubts - does this hurt?

Lou Jingce gave him an affirmative answer.