Chapter 64: Selling Out and Super Zombies

"Brother Lou." Yin Shenghan trotted closer and Lou Jingce rolled down the driver's seat glass.

A hint of coolness came from the car and blew across Yin Shenghan's forehead. He subconsciously let out a "wow" and looked at the car's air conditioner. Sure enough, it was blowing out cool air.

He moved his eyes back and inadvertently met Mingji's probing look, and gave a stiff smile. As for Zuo Tanghua, although they had met once before, they didn't have a deep impression. They just smiled and said hello.

Lou Jingce took out an apple from the space and stuffed it into his hand as before.

The apple was bright red, with half of the spots on its skin missing, and its appearance was perfect enough to be featured in an advertisement.

Yin Shenghan turned it back and forth in the palm of his hand. The apple felt as if it had just been taken out of the refrigerator, and the skin was still slightly cool. As soon as I got outside the car, a layer of fine water droplets appeared on the surface under the sun, and a slight coolness touched my skin. He raised it to his mouth and took a bite. It was sweet and crisp, and the sweet apple aroma filled his mouth, suppressing the nausea caused by eating those strange and sticky things before.

"Why have you lost so much weight?" Lou Jingce couldn't help but frown when he saw his current appearance.

His mind kept flashing back to what he looked like when he was a child. He was born chubby. He and his cousin were both carnivores and could eat half a bowl of meat in one meal. The two of them liked to get together to grab meat and then run wild. It wasn't until the body of a half-grown boy started to lose weight that the baby fat disappeared. Later, he started to practice various kinds of boxing. He was specially recruited into the Eastern District Garrison with excellent grades in college, and he was trained to be strong and strong.

But in just these few days, I've become so thin that I feel like I'm selling my blood.

Yin Shenghan waved his hands, obviously not wanting to say more about this matter.

He opened his mouth to say something, licked his cracked lips, and tasted a hint of blood on his tongue. He was a little worried about Mingji, so he knocked on the driver's seat glass with his finger: "Brother Lou, can you come out for a moment?

" , he glanced sideways at Mingji.

Obviously looking at Mingji's reaction.

Mingji drank fruit tea calmly, the straw stirred, and not only did the water in the cup slosh, there was also the sound of ice cubes colliding with the wall of the cup. The fingertips of the other hand were playing with the mung bean-sized zombie crystal core through the plastic bag, staring at the crystal core as if distracted.

Lou Jingce turned around and spoke to Mingji.

"I'll be out for ten minutes."

Mingji bit his straw and nodded, not taking his eyes off his hands to look at him. Several parts that Zuo Dihua had just handed over appeared in his hand. Without seeing how he did it, he heard a "click" and the parts were spliced ​​together tightly. The appearance alone seemed to be a pocket gun. .

Lou Jingce was attracted by the movements of his hands. He tilted his body and twisted his neck without feeling awkward. He kept staring like this, and the words he had just said he would go out for ten minutes seemed to have been forgotten.

"There are still nine minutes and thirty seconds."

Mingji clicked on a delicate metal lock. He didn't hear the car door open and close for a long time. The light and shadow in the car did not change. The air-conditioning blocked by the front seat did not penetrate to the back seat. He knew that Lou Jingce hasn't left yet.