Chapter 59 Cleaning, Flowers and Birds

After having enough food and rice, Zuo Tanghua dragged Zuo Dihua, who was still unhappy, out.

It's called taking a walk after a meal, but it's actually a territorial encirclement.

It was a huge area of ​​five hundred meters in radius. He felt a little unsure if he didn't enclose it first.

The two came out of the villa. The inside and outside of the villa were two worlds.

The vegetation originally planned for greening in the mid-level villa area had been cleared of branches and leaves by the flood, leaving half of the roots. The wounds were uneven. After being soaked in water, the color was tender and white, making it difficult to identify the exact number of annual rings.

Such stumps were scattered on both sides of the road, and in some cases not even a tree stump was left, and the surrounding soil was swept away, leaving only a big hole in the place. Nowadays, some old roots interwoven into a network like hair can still be found in the soil at the edge of the pit, proving that a life once stood here for a hundred years.

Under the various debris washed away by the flood, new grass buds quietly sprouted their first tender green leaves, and moss took advantage of the remaining shade of the flood to wait for an opportunity to grow in the hidden places covered by debris.

The rainwater that failed to penetrate into the soil flowed from the heights to the ground, gathering and accumulating into small pools of water, constantly being forced to shrink the territory under the ruthless scorching of the sun overhead. The earth is like a sponge that has absorbed water. No matter where you step on it, water will bubble out.

There are contradictions everywhere, but they are integrated in nature.

Decay and rebirth, floods and droughts, the prosperous human creations of the past and the natural creatures nourished by nature... As long as they are piled up and buried in one place, they will follow their respective paths, one will fade and the other will grow, and they will find their own suitable place, harmoniously like One body.

Zuo Dihua kicked away the pebbles at his feet and followed Zuo Tanghua.

Pebbles rolled past Zuo Tanghua's feet, causing him to turn around.

"Why aren't you happy?" Zuo Tonghua stretched out his hand and pulled the person to his side. He looked like he was pouting and hanging a bottle of oil like he did when he was a child. There was a bit of ridicule and confusion in his tone, "But today's lunch is just for you. Are there too many puffs?"

Zuo Dihua opened his eyes and blinked, not understanding why it was related to puffs. He was obviously like this because he had too much life.

Zuo Tanghua saw that he hadn't turned around yet, so he patted his belly with the back of his hand: "You must have eaten six or seven of them. I also asked you to eat mine. He who can work hard, you eat the most. What's wrong with working more?"

Zuo Dihua rubbed his belly. He couldn't remember exactly how many puffs he had eaten. He felt aggrieved and said, "You didn't say you wouldn't do it. Why are you patting my belly? I just finished eating. " Hey

!" Zuo Tonghua stretched out his hand and rubbed the short-haired head back and forth until it made him squirm and howl.

"You are soft-hearted, go ahead and do it."

"I know, I know."

The two of them walked around the original artificial lake. The villa where the team lived before had completely disappeared without a trace, not even the foundation. Didn't keep it. That group of people was also missing. Because of their previous big moves, this area has met the requirement of being barren of grass and trees ahead of schedule.