Chapter 30 Zombie Crystal Core

Mingji went out to eat after watching the movie.

The movie I selected today is pretty good. The story has profound meaning but also has lots of laughs. Mingji had a lot of fun watching it.

At the dinner table, Lou Jingce brought out pasta and red wine steak, saying that he wanted to change the taste today.

Mingji has no objection, as long as it tastes good enough, he can do it.

The pasta is rolled in tomato sauce and egg yolk, and is rolled into small balls on the fork and placed in the mouth.

Mingji especially likes the taste of eggs. No matter how it is cooked, the egg white and yolk always have a unique flavor. On his plate lay a poached egg and a hot spring egg. The surface of the poached eggs is fried to a golden color. No tools are used to deliberately control the shape. The yolk in the middle spreads out into a goose-yellow piece. The hot spring egg has been pierced in the stomach and the yolk has leaked out. The soft white and the extra crispy coating of the fried egg have opposite tastes, but Lou Jingce is very good at cooking and both are delicious.

Mingji took a bite of the poached egg and looked at Lou Jingce's plate. There was only one poached egg and no hot spring egg. This kind of preferential treatment made him feel a little bit better. He swallowed the crispy coating and planned to give some tips.

"If you hate those two people, you can add them to Xingxing's blacklist."

Lou Jingce was cutting steak. When he heard what he said, the people he reacted to were Tang's father and his second son.

In fact, he didn't care much. Tang Anli was already extremely disappointed with them. Didn't he take them with him even if he didn't even think about escaping? He is just a friend, just do your part as a friend.

Moreover, based on his understanding of the personalities of those two people, they would not give up easily if they failed to achieve their goals before. "After being added to the blacklist, what will happen if they come again?"

"Guests on the blacklist are naturally unwelcome." As a user whose blacklist can exceed four digits, Mingji will face the consequences of these unwelcome guests. What is very clear.

"Generally, a warning will be given for the first time, informing the host that they will not see the guests or are not here, and let them leave on their own. If they leave wisely, Xingxing will not take any action."

"If the guest is ignored after the first warning, Xingxing will Give him a warning with force. Just like how he dealt with those thieves that night, as long as he doesn't take the initiative to attack, he usually can't hurt anyone. "

Ming Ji has actually encountered him in the past, waving his hands and feet like crazy . , thinking that he could avoid the attack, but he happened to hit the attack path, was hit by a laser, and was gloriously injured. This kind of person is a pure unlucky person.

"Of course, Xingxing will not face everyone like that. I don't want to talk about the specific logic. Anyway, it will use different forms of force warning according to the danger level of the target."

"If the opponent still insists on seeking death, Xingxing will resolutely defend its master. Rights, unless they are broken, will not come to you uninvited."

After he said this, the stars who were always ready to serve the masters appeared to show their presence.

[Yes, Xingxing is at your service wholeheartedly. ]

[The facial information of the two visitors in the afternoon has been captured. Do you want to be blacklisted? ]

"Yeah." In this case, Lou Jingce was not polite.